• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Re: Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Whoa! Great item...thanks!

edit: This file keeps crashing my printer...I can't get but the first few pages to print for some reason. I've even tried printing only one page at a time and it doesn't work. Can this be broken up into several smaller files?

thanks you for the site...nice money saver. much better than local gun shop @ $1.00 a target. real nice huh?

Use them all the time..........thanks for the great resourse

As with everyone else thanks for providing these free of charge! I just switched to mil/mil and I'm looking forward to going to the range with these!

Thanks Storm. This definitely makes a difference to the poor shooter! God Bless you guys!!!

Thank you for these targets, great stuff.

An excellent resource and great service for the shooting community!

Thanks much!!!

I just downloaded the "1 Round Per Dot" target and can't wait to try my Rem 700 'Custom' on it. I've been punching holes in quarters at 100-yards but that gets to be somewhat expensive this will be a lot cheaper. The wife seems to dislike it when I shoot the quarters.
By the way, I love this forum. It's awesome and I've already learned so much from it in the short time I've been on here.

thanks
smile.gif

Quite a variety of targets. Thank you. I was very happy to see mil@100yard targets. I have been looking for this for some time. Still, the grid on these is designed for 1/4 moa adjustments not .1mil adjustments. What I would most like to see would be a target with a background grid sized for .1mill adjustments at 100 yards. I have never found a target with this arrangement though I think it is desperately needed.

Thank you very much!

Since my post in March we must have shot hundreds of these, great targets Mark!!

I like being able to use a couple sheets to shoot 100, 200, 300 and 500 at our range.

I like the diamonds for load development and circles for practice!

(not the best load, but a good pic of how I use the targets):
092711394a.jpg

Found a secondary use for my data book cover...Pen, Pencil, Highlighter MArker, Stapler, Eraser, Spare batteries for Ti84 holder...who woulda thought such a nice piece of kit would find a totally different use? Not me, never. Was looking at cheeseball pencil boxes for my backpack, and saw teh book on teh shelf, knew it had all the cool holoing straps, pockets etc, and said FI! I got me a tactical pencil book!

These would be much for useful for those of us using MIL/MIL scopes if the background grid was in MILS instead of inches. Just sayin...
Cheers,

DC

Way better than the pasteys I've been using. Many thanks.

thank you guy's, I got more use from these last year than any other thing I got off this site!Great site with killer forums,and oh yea the members are pretty lethal Too! Vote these fools we call leaders out now!

OK, I guess I am really lost..........I cannot find the target link. On the bottom right is an ad for AI........so how am I missing it ?? Thanks in advance......................JJ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJ_Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, I guess I am really lost..........I cannot find the target link. On the bottom right is an ad for AI........so how am I missing it ?? Thanks in advance......................JJ </div></div>

Bottom right of the Storm Tactical Data Book website has the free target link:

http://www.stormtactical.com/