• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Re: Free Printable To-Scale Targets

Can't thank you enough for this link up, am working up to 1K on a budget, not cans and bottles money but it took me two and a half years to get the parts for the rifle build, well worth it, now the weak link is ..............you got it. Thanks again. Mike

To Chiller: shoot more, worry less, plant 6 white pines this spring and at their peak if harvested they will provide you and yours with targets to TP for a life time.

THIS SIGHT IS A GIFT!

Thanks for putting those up for us. I always refer to them as I head out to the range. I just noticed the pages for the specific reticles. Any chance for a G2DMR?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mobius38</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for putting those up for us. I always refer to them as I head out to the range. I just noticed the pages for the specific reticles. Any chance for a G2DMR? </div></div>

I just had a request for this and he sent me a hi res image of the reticle, so the G2DMR is done!

http://www.stormtactical.com/stu.htm

Extremely valuable tool for the precision shooter. Thank you, Storm Tactical. Looking forward to inclusion of Horus reticle images in your collection.

These are great. I've been using them for a while and want to say THANK YOU!

Any chance your going to update reticle choices. Would love to get the H2cmr.

is there a way i can get a few printable targets Were going the Range on Sunday and im wanting to focus on headshots and i havent found any targets that i like im new here so if this is inappropriate i apologize and if its a dumb question. sorry for that too ive never been on this site i found yall by googling "printable Headshot/Targets . Thanks

is there a way i can get a few printable targets Were going the Range on Sunday and im wanting to focus on headshots and i havent found any targets that i like im new here so if this is inappropriate i apologize and if its a dumb question. sorry for that too ive never been on this site i found yall by googling "printable Headshot/Targets . Thanks

Yes sir, this thread is about the free targets, they are located here:

Storm Tactical FREE Downloads, Targets, Sniper Rifle, Precision Rifle, Storm Tactical University

Awesome! Thanks so much! I just ordered your kit from Brownells, along with some other goodies. Can't wait to put these to use! :D

Big thank you to you Sir.

All mine went walkabout, thanks to you I can start over..

John.

Just put in an order for a book. Of all that I have seen this really looks like a great deal. Now can't wait to get out asks get more shooting done. Going to be far easier with a nice book, rather than a large note book

Have to say thanks Mark! The little sticky note was a small unneeded thing that made the book better.

Going to have to order some more sheets for another rifle, as well as print off some targets for the other sheets.

Again thanks for the awesome product, and fast shipping!