• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Free Silencer Anyone???

Silenced America

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2011
Texas
We are having our DFW Grand Opening this Saturday 6/9. I am giving away a few suppressors, Surefire threw in some lights, AAC, Silencerco/SWR, and TBAC threw in some swag to give away as well. You must have come by the shop to enter to win.

2408 E Trinity Mills Rd #115
Carrollton, TX 75006

We will have free beer and food too.

Re: Free Silencer Anyone???

If i didnt have a match that day, that could be worth a road trip. A really long road trip.

Scott Put me in as I won't be there, will be on road. Last Satueday counts no? Thanks for the meet and greet. And my cans!

Nice, I just moved up here to the DFW area. What time does this go down?

Damn! Passing through tommorrow on the way to ROT rally in Austin. I'd rather go to the opening, but the old lady would definately make me sell my kit. She thinks I have an illness. I think she is right about the addiction, but wrong about it being a bad thing. Congested and good luck on the opening.

What time are the shenanigans taking place? I'm running the Komen race in the morning so I hope you say afternoon......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBoss0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What time are the shenanigans taking place? I'm running the Komen race in the morning so I hope you say afternoon......</div></div>

10-4, sir

Congrats on the opening, but a bit fo a drive from VA...but email sent for a quote on a 2-can package deal...

ZY

I'll put this on texasguntalk for you. I' m sure some there will be interested as well.

carrollton? Just north of dallas. Hmmm sorry buddy thats a bit too far of a drive, but best of luck with your kick off, would have loved to shared a beer and signed up. will look at buying another one from you. Sent you an email for pistol cans.
-BLACK

Good to hear there's another store opening up. Silenced America is good people and I'm sure his new storefront will work great.

Great time today. I know where to go for a suppressor now. Very cool that Gary from SilencerCo was there.

Thanks guys!