• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS/FT Kimber Adirondack 18” 7mm-08

bmicek

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2017
Kansas
This is one I’ll look back on and regret selling. So if I don’t get my asking price, I’ll happily keep it. What I have is a Kimber Adirondack 7mm-08 with an 18” barrel. Round count is under 200 rounds. It is bedded in an MPI Microlite Mountain stock. The stock was primed and I painted it myself. It has a textured finish to give it more grip. The nature of the material used for these stocks is there’s micro air pockets in the stock and when sanded it can leave small pits. Some are visible though it doesn’t affect performance in any way. I had the trigger guard swapped to aluminum to lighten it further. Scope is a Swarovski Z3 3-10 BRH reticle.

Rifle weighs 5lb 7oz scoped and 4lb 6oz with no scope.

Rifle + Rings = $2500 $2400
Rifle + Rings + Scope = $3100 $3000

IMG_5247.jpeg

IMG_5248.jpeg

IMG_5251.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh man this baby screams High Buck wilderness hunt. What’s the LOP, barrel thread pitch, and twist?

Last edited:
Oh man this baby screams High Buck wilderness hunt. What’s the LOP and barrel thread pitch?
LOP is 13”. I wanted it a bit more compact for carrying as well as easy to pull up for a quick shot without getting it snagged when wearing heavy warm clothing. 7/16x28 thread (weird Kimber factory thread). I do have an adapter to 5/8x24 and I also have a custom CB direct thread for a TBAC suppressor for it

Reactions: ST42
Price drop and open to trades now. Not looking for handguns or large caliber rifles.