• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: Knights Micro BUIS Set Geissele MK16(Sold), Hodge Al-Li Upper(Sold)

R.O.U.S.

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2011
WA
I keep accumulating parts for things I'm not using. I may be putting up other various things as well. I would like to receive payment via paypal. I ask one day to buy packaging, and another to ship items out. Feel free to comment or ask questions. I work quite a bit so I may not be able to respond immediately.

Edit. Added pictuers. Not sure what happened, I thought I put them up when I initially posted.

Geissele Mk16. I'm the second owner. The previous owner didn't give the barrel nut, so a brand new replacement barrel nut is included. This was a take off form a URGI. $425 shipped. $400. Now $375 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

lx3Jcza.jpg

a6eZB1S.jpg

wqTwXFV.jpg

4nQFm95.jpg

8jYwOr9.jpg

Knights Micro BUIS
Selling because I keep accumulating parts, but don't own a goddarn AR15. $200 shipped. $185 shipped. $175 shipped. $155 shipped. Sold.

Hodge AL-Li Upper SOLD SOLD SOLD

I thought about buying AU Mod 2 parts piece by piece, but Hodge parts are unobtanium. At this point I just want something simple like a 6920. There is wear because I mocked it up, and installed some parts. I took photos of where there is wear like the dust cover fits in the receiver, some dings around the clover leaf, and the pin slot that holds in the forward assist. This is a recent aluminum lithium version that doesn't have the Mega Arms styling. You can tell that it is Mod 2 because of the beefed up area around the bolt catch, and the bulge that houses the bolt cam pin. Price is $425 shipped. obo
ufAynJj.jpg

tIc6iC7.jpg

zIfVXSi.jpg

JLjQ7kf.jpg

T806GYy.jpg

Last edited:
I keep accumulating parts for things I'm not using. I may be putting up other various things as well. I would like to receive payment via paypal. I ask one day to buy packaging, and another to ship items out. Feel free to comment or ask questions. I work quite a bit so I may not be able to respond immediately.

Edit. Added pictuers. Not sure what happened, I thought I put them up when I initially posted.

Geissele Mk16. I'm the second owner. The previous owner didn't give the barrel nut, so a brand new replacement barrel nut is included. This was a take off form a URGI. $425 shipped. obo

lx3Jcza.jpg

a6eZB1S.jpg

Hodge AL-Li Upper

I thought about buying AU Mod 2 parts piece by piece, but Hodge parts are unobtanium. At this point I just want something simple like a 6920. There is wear because I mocked it up, and installed some parts. I took photos of where there is wear like the dust cover fits in the receiver, some dings around the clover leaf, and the pin slot that holds in the forward assist. This is a recent aluminum lithium version that doesn't have the Mega Arms styling. You can tell that it is Mod 2 because of the beefed up area around the bolt catch, and the bulge that houses the bolt cam pin. Price is $425 shipped. obo
ufAynJj.jpg

tIc6iC7.jpg

zIfVXSi.jpg

JLjQ7kf.jpg

Knights Micro BUIS
Selling because I keep accumulating parts, but don't own a goddarn AR15. $200 shipped. obo

T806GYy.jpg
I’ll take the hodge upper, message sent

Good guy here, very honest seller. Thanks!