• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: Savage 10/110 bolt lift kits

Dolomite_Supafly

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2009
E. TN
$20 shipped via PayPal. Contact me for the address.

These do not require any modification to the gun. No need to trim or space the BAS. These are ready to go, not need to buy anything other than a 1/4" allen wrench to dissemble the bolt.

100% money back guarantee. If they do not work, you do not like it or just don't want to return it and I will refund 100% of your money.

I used to make these but quit and have had a few people ask for them recently so I made a few. Once these are gone they are gone and I have no idea when I might make more. Making these little things by hand is very time consuming.

They will ***NOT*** work on Savages with the cocking indicator in the bolt. I do not believe they will work with the Axis or Fusion either.

Cup is made from stainless so they will not rust. The ball bearing is a Rockwell C80 so they will not wear and should last forever.

Attachments

• bolt lift kit sale.jpg
    bolt lift kit sale.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: amcardon
$20 shipped via PayPal. Contact me for the address.

These do not require any modification to the gun. No need to trim or space the BAS. These are ready to go, not need to buy anything other than a 1/4" allen wrench to dissemble the bolt.

100% money back guarantee. If they do not work, you do not like it or just don't want to return it and I will refund 100% of your money.

I used to make these but quit and have had a few people ask for them recently so I made a few. Once these are gone they are gone and I have no idea when I might make more. Making these little things by hand is very time consuming.

They will ***NOT*** work on Savages with the cocking indicator in the bolt. I do not believe they will work with the Axis or Fusion either.

Cup is made from stainless so they will not rust. The ball bearing is a Rockwell C80 so they will not wear and should last forever.
I just installed one of these kits a few days ago it works great bolt lift is lighter and smoother now well worth the 20 dollars

Is there a thread explaining what they do?

The BAS, the screw at the back of the bolt, rotates on the outside edge of the cocking sleeve. It is a 1/2" round dragging on another 1/2" round. This creates a lot of drag. These go between the cocking sleeve and the BAS so only the tip of the ball bearing rides on the BAS.

All have been shipped.

Going to try to get some more made in the next few days.

I will PM those who missed out to give you first dibs on the next batch.

Messages sent to all those who said they wanted one. Unfortunately there are not any left over.

Attachments

• bolt lift kit.jpg
    bolt lift kit.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: DGD6MM
It is going to be a bit. I have back injuries and standing in front of the lathe has slowed me down a bit. I will make more but it is going to be a bit.

I have a guy who said he wanted two but has been a no show. If he doesn’t get a hold of me tomorrow they are both of yours.

Check your PMs guys.

Those of you who stated you wanted kits should have a message from me with payment information. I already have them packed up and ready to ship once I get your address.

Thanks a lot, every one that sells helps my family and I out.

Reactions: WoodbneK
Remove bolt. Decock bolt. Remove Bolt Assembly Screw(BAS), Install lift kit bearing/ball facing BAS. Start BAS into bolt threads 2 turns. Using thumb re-cock bolt. Tighten BAS. slide bolt into action. Test.
Thanks!

Received mine today. I think it reduces the bolt lift by ~20%.
Installation is every bit as easy as claimed. Thanks for posting instructions @stangfish.

Reactions: stangfish
I am currently working on a contract to have these made. If everything goes as planned I should have plenty for sale.