• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS/T: Weber Custom 6CM, Proof, Falkor Chassis or Manners T4 or Christensen MPR Chassis: Lots of Trade Options. Will also sell barreled action.

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    Rifle was built by Rod Weber at Weber Custom.

Proof 23" barrel with an Area 416 muzzle brake.

For the stock, there are options. You can buy it either way, or get both.

Chassis: Falkor CSS, cerakoted black with orange accents.

Stock is a Manners T4A, bedded, custom painted, EFR and Area 419 full Arca rail.

Defiance Deviant Elite action (the Cerakote has brass rash just behind the ejection port). Cerakoted burnt bronze.

$3900 + shipping with either the chassis or stock.

$4800 + shipping if you want both the chassis & stock.

Bipod is not included.

I’d be interested in partial trades, here are some ideas:

ZCO Optics
    Other high-end optics
    Q Mini Fix
    MPX (Gen 3)
    M1A
    Good ammo (308, 6CM, 6.5CM, 9mm Sub)
    Lever guns

IMG_6506.jpg
    IMG_6507.JPG
    IMG_6508.JPG
    IMG_6509.JPG
    IMG_6510.JPG
    IMG_6511.JPG
    IMG_6512.JPG
    tempImageA9xRbX.png
    tempImageP5DhnX.png
    tempImageLKrR1O.png
    tempImagepDMH8H.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: greg64E and Dendro
    One other option is to ship it in a Christensen MPR brown chassis. Same price as the other 2 options.
    Christensen.jpg

Added an M1A to the trade list. Not looking for anything rare, just a nice shooter that I can use to burn up a bunch of military 308 over the next few years.

Added an M1A to the trade list. Not looking for anything rare, just a nice shooter that I can use to burn up a bunch of military 308 over the next few years.
    I don’t have a M1A but I do have a pre ban HK91. How many rounds on the proof?

I don’t have a M1A but I do have a pre ban HK91. How many rounds on the proof?

300 on the barrel, 800 on the action (was a 6 dasher before re-barreled as a Creed). PM me if you're interested in working something out.

Another look. I will also consider taking payments.