• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD FS Vortex PST Gen II 3-15x44 7C Mil/Mil w/rings(Price adjust)

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
SOLD PENDING FUNDS

As title says I have a FFP Vortex PST Gen II 3-15x44 in Mil with 7C reticle for sale. Not one of the EuroOptic closeouts. In like new condition and no marks I can see and glass is great. It’s on a 10/22 right now. Also comes mounted in a set of .9” height Vortex Pro series rings, has Defender scope caps and a cheaper throw lever. I still have the box as well. Basically just have to pop it on your rifle and go shoot. Asking $700 or best offer shipped and $650 or best offer in person in NC. No trades. PM with any questions. Check, cash or money order only.

Make offer if interested

IMG_2399__3_-2366530.jpg

IMG_2400__2_-2366531.jpg

IMG_2401-2366532.jpg

Reactions: CJC73
BTT Adjusted price as no one wanted to haggle. ;)

BTT still accepting offers. 7C reticle and all the accessories.

What's the difference between this and the EuroOptic closeouts?

This scope has the new 7C reticle and is not priced around $600 new like the EuroOptics close out models. This is the scope I am selling.

With these rings

And these caps.

So you can see the $700 shipped is not a bad price for what would cost you about $1120 at EuroOptics.