• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

I think it’s important to realize that every kid who shoots up a school was indoctrinated in the most liberal part of our society. AKA a school.

School kids are stuck in the heart of liberalsm 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s the bleeding heart libs.

Chickens of Uvalde picked and scratched and clucked while the kids died. They exchanged fire with the shooter on school grounds. Never entered the school. Gross cowardice.

Reactions: BytorJr
Burn a building down full of kids...hmmm...

You ever go to Waco in 1993?
9C4C3B13-A444-4983-87D5-0FA07467A3D6.jpeg

Lots of stuff here that makes no sense. Other than the idiosyncrasies you folks have already brought up, I saw news footage of a large vehicle that showed up during the crisis that was labelled "Mass casualty ambulance". Anybody know about such a thing; and how it happened to be in BFE Texas at that particular time? I'm willing to believe it was some kind of stock footage that got falsely injected in to the "journalism", but it's another thing that makes you go hmm.

make sense of this for me buddy....wtf am i looking at here?
The name in the chat log on a discord server (semi clandestine chat room) of where the two shooters both used, have chat logs talking about their respective shootings (the shooters did not know eachother) but the both talked at length about what they wanted to do (shooting) egged on by the same username, ARMAND. The suspected Glowni&&3r.

Haspel knew about this in 2018

Attachments

• 20220527_062747.jpg
    20220527_062747.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Was just reported 4 years ago he was arrested for threatening to shoot up a school when he becomes a senior in 2022. Since your juvi record doesn't transpire to your adult record therefore he was allowed to buy firearms. Nice little loophole for the progressives. Back in the day when the Nation was normal this person would of been committed to a mental institution so we didn't have to worry about a threat walking around us.

Also reported today that officers were inside who were shot but held position on the door until others arrived. Lack of equipment to open doors ,level four shields and etc. Facts still coming out and timelines , unfortunately children had to die for us to learn what to do next time if anyone even wants to learn. This bullshit of your juvenile criminal record being sealed should stop, again protecting the criminal insane is only killing your children down the road.

Lack of equipment to open doors ,level four shields and etc. Facts still coming out and timelines , unfortunately children had to die for us to learn what to do next time
Really ?

Those kids didn’t have shields.
The unarmed people that have rushed shooters didn’t have shields.

Go in. Be a distraction at least

Pussies

Was just reported 4 years ago he was arrested for threatening to shoot up a school when he becomes a senior in 2022. Since your juvi record doesn't transpire to your adult record therefore he was allowed to buy firearms. Nice little loophole for the progressives. Back in the day when the Nation was normal this person would of been committed to a mental institution so we didn't have to worry about a threat walking around us.
Fucking assholes reporting shit again before confirming facts, story was true except it was 2 other kids NOT the actual shooter.

Sutherland Springs precedent, there is liability for not reporting disqualifying events by those that know better.

Air Force ordered to pay $230 million to Sutherland Springs shooting survivors and families of slain victims

Judge Says The Air Force Is Mostly Responsible For A 2017 Texas Church Shooting

Of course, the shooter is mostly responsible, but within the framework of existing law, there are many shooters that would have been disqualified from purchasing a weapon but for the lack of an agency adding them to the database.

So how is it again the shooter even got into the school? Were doors not locked? Was one out of order?
Then there is no other way to get into the building but use the same door shooter did? No flank maneuver? Nobody said...I'll go around the other way, somebody distract him?

The whole thing has the smell of bullshit; and now that mitch the turtle is in on "gun control" we're fucked.

Legislatively it seems that this will come down to Manchin, Sinema, Tester, and Romney. As far as votes go the other 56 senators will likely vote along party lines. I hope the pro 2A side is lobbying the shit out of those four senators right now and flooding their phones and inboxes. Especially Mitt Romney, I see him flaking out.
I wish it was only four…in the Senate there are about 90 libs and maybe 10 republicans at best.

Since the names of the minors would not have been revealed 4 yrs ago.... how would anybody know?
But the "idea seed" could have been planted at that exact moment even if this shooter wasn't one of the original teens.
Same town. Same ages. Quite the coincidence.

I meant the lack of accuracy by the media and the rush to judgment 🤷🏼‍♂️

Still waiting for that "definitive" source to lay out the facts? 🤪

Noble as it may, it's also unrealistic.

I'd argue, quite a lot of it is also intentional.

For instance. Kimmel told his audience that the shooter was wearing body armor. But he wasn't, right? Many of those people will now assume it true, and will go no further to verify.

Reactions: deersniper
Just watched the live news conference with the Sherrif/FBI/etc and they walked through the timeline..... Up to 19 officers in the school hallway at the same time a 10 year old girl called 911 from inside the classroom and asked them to "send the police" and that she can "hear the police outside". That same little girl was killed minutes later.

From sherrifs mouth....

"The onscene commander thought it had transitioned to a barricaded subject".

"No attempt was made to gain entry to the classrooms"

Unimaginable.

This interview is brutal!

The poor teacher that propped the entry door open is at high risk for suicide if she is still alive. Hope they are providing proper mental health resources for her.

Last edited:
This interview is brutal!

The poor teacher that propped the entry door open is at high risk for suicide if she is still alive. Hope they are providing proper mental health resources for her.
Fuck her. Another Lazy ass .gov parasite extorting a check from the tax payer

• Wow
Reactions: st1650 and db2000
I wish it was only four…in the Senate there are about 90 libs and maybe 10 republicans at best.
I hear you. I’m going to send an email to both of my Senators today, one of them is in the group I just mentioned. Probably a waste of time but if I don’t do everything I can now I won’t have a right to bitch about whatever legislation they come up with later.

Reactions: Texascbr
No that's not cool deersniper, you do not know anything about that teacher.

Reactions: Lawless
No that's not cool deersniper, you do not know anything about that teacher.
This is the first im hearing of it ?

If the teacher did indeed disable a auto locking door )through laziness ) that teacher has blood on their hands.

Auto locking doors are there for a eeason

Reactions: UKDslayer
No. You’re all wrong.

Another lazy incompetent .gov parasite.

Public schools like 99 percent of public employees should be abolished. Privatize everything.

9F95C321-F087-41C9-9B51-5A415DB4BBAE.png
4B0CD779-EB05-4D1B-BD63-62B933332E31.png

I think I want to barf all over my computer at this point. Wonder how we get to this point...don't need to look much farther. Parenting (or lack thereof) is a major cause of this (not sole), and the marxists in this country are doing everything in their power to destroy the family unit.

Reactions: 232593