• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

why?....the police actively protected the shooter from the parents while they stood around letting him murder kids....they are all accessories to murder.

the police were complicit in this shooting....they can go get fucked with a rusty cactus....i dont want a cop anywhere near my kids.

hire private contractors...they willingly go into warzones, they arent afraid of 18yr old incels...
Exactly. If my daughter is in that classroom and you’re working crowd control, I’m going in motherfucker and the only thing stopping me is the hand of God.

“Incels”…since when do fucking losers that can’t get laid have their own group name with online chat rooms to bitch and cry about how much they hate women because they can’t get one to touch their little peepee.
I’m not that old (45) but I think in all of “our day” if you weren’t getting laid you DO something about it…hit the gym, stop being a whiney pussy, actually try to talk to girls to figure out how you CAN get laid.
But these Gen-whatever-the-fuckers think if they’re not born a chick magnet then all you can do is find other losers online to validate how unjust the world is until you get so angry and isolated that you go on a killing spree to “show all those people” who’ve been shitting on you who’s boss.
Slack-ass fucking losers should do the world a favor and go hang themselves in their parents basement like “the good ol’ days”.

Sounds like the shooter had issues at the high school before he dropped out.
But, high school kids would probably have beat his ass if he showed up with a gun.
So, hit the 4th graders, the coward.

If my kid was in there I would grab a big guy to help me kick in the door then using the Duck and Weave technique dodge bullets and disarm the shooter.

Even the kitted up Border Team guy almost got a new hairline part. Wearing a ball cap?

(I can feel the ignore buttons being hit :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Confirmed there was no armed officer at the school initially. But don’t worry about facts.
Actually just saw that, an officer responding drove right past him thinking a teacher was the armed driver reported in 911 call; but presence of an officer is beside the point…all doors were locked and that little bitch would’ve had a much harder time without a propped door.
Also no need to be a prick…nobody is trying to lay out the timeline for a fucking court case and info is being updated in real time, so relax

Exactly. If my daughter is in that classroom and you’re working crowd control, I’m going in motherfucker and the only thing stopping me is the hand of God.

“Incels”…since when do fucking losers that can’t get laid have their own group name with online chat rooms to bitch and cry about how much they hate women because they can’t get one to touch their little peepee.
I’m not that old (45) but I think in all of “our day” if you weren’t getting laid you DO something about it…hit the gym, stop being a whiney pussy, actually try to talk to girls to figure out how you CAN get laid.
But these Gen-whatever-the-fuckers think if they’re not born a chick magnet then all you can do is find other losers online to validate how unjust the world is until you get so angry and isolated that you go on a killing spree to “show all those people” who’ve been shitting on you who’s boss.
Slack-ass fucking losers should do the world a favor and go hang themselves in their parents basement like “the good ol’ days”.
It’s cause ya let women take over.
Every one gets a trophy
No consequences
Etc

Then the real world hits them like a stack of bricks.

Never gained skills to overcome

I think it’s important to realize that every kid who shoots up a school was indoctrinated in the most liberal part of our society. AKA a school.

School kids are stuck in the heart of liberalsm 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s the bleeding heart libs.
Uuhhh…kid went to Texas public school where class curriculum is dictated by the state of Texas soooo, help me out here Texans…but last time I checked NOT exactly a bastion of pussy-liberal-bleeding-hearts am I right?

Blame the schools? Not the broken home?
Where was baby daddy?
Had NO guidance from family members, just 4CHAN friends.
Shooter was an internet freak.
Left home because of WiFi, Shot grandmother when she bitched about his portion of the phone bill.

It’s cause ya let women take over.
Every one gets a trophy
No consequences
Etc

Then the real world hits them like a stack of bricks.

Never gained skills to overcome
Very true, and fucking sad really. You need to get your ass kicked a few times growing up so you learn that you do in fact, live to fight another day.
Kids that are never allowed to fail growing up just completely faceplant and snap and the first sign of adversity…shit you’d expect from a 4yo but not from an 18yo man-boy

Latest timeline says cops were in the building, out of sight of the classroom, huddling against a wall, safe and sound.
Kept the shooter from going to other wings of the school. Bragged about how many kids they saved.

• Angry
Reactions: UKDslayer

I think I want to barf all over my computer at this point. Wonder how we get to this point...don't need to look much farther. Parenting (or lack thereof) is a major cause of this (not sole), and the marxists in this country are doing everything in their power to destroy the family unit.
Sounds like she had no problem with what he did because "he had his reasons". That is messed up.

Reactions: BKSSNIPER
I can understand the desire to rush in unarmed to save your kids, but,
What could you do if inside a room with a locked door armed with an AR with unarmed civilians rushing a locked door?
My thoughts would be a lot of dead parents, shot though the door that they TRIED to kick down.

Could YOU (plenty of operators here to answer) defend against unarmed civilians?
I definitely didn’t say anything about being unarmed (that’s what truck-guns are for) and yeah, unarmed parents rushing in would be a god-awful slaughter. But fuck, there were I think two border patrol guys from a tactical group there on scene…if they’re the border patrol equivalent of SWAT they’ve got flash bangs etc so WTF come up with SOME sort of plan for entry and nail that fucker

Get in the way of the cops who were busy sitting in the parking lot???

You don't only have a duty to protect your kids when you are armed...when your kids are in danger, it's go time whether you are ready or not.

Listen, if the cops were actually going into the building, then by all means keep the parents out....but they weren't doing anything, and we're preventing anyone else from doing something to stop it...giving the shooter police protecting to continue to kill kids unopposed.
EXACTLY

Sounds like they were willing to sacrifice the kids in the dual classroom just to prevent the shooter from running the halls (they had the hallway covered) and getting into other areas of the school. BAD CHOICE.

Wish I had a way to tell how many Ignores I've received.

I agree. Hard to believe that many Texans didn't have a truck gun.
Run in and dare the police to shoot you.
I just didn't see anyone other than the cops with a gun.

The closest gun was in the barbershop 5 blocks away

Cop went in to save his own kid, but other cops wouldn't go in because they were afraid of being shot?
Agreed but the Supreme Court says Police Officers have NO duty to protect you. Apparently these shitheads agree.
This is a problem. What are the police for then?

• Angry
Have they ever had a school shooter shooting his gun onsite and then get into the school a few seconds later and eventually call the negotiators for a Happy Meal and eventually turn himself in ? Active shooter doctrine should of ruled in this case unless they had the knowledge at that time that the children were all dead so why risk getting shot its just one guy so lets set this up properly.
And even more appealing that they just did an "Active Shooter Exercise" in that school district in March.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the amount of armed Texan citizens. You would be surprised. This area is flooded by illegals daily - I bet a lot are carrying there just to prevent carjacking and other violence cartels bring.
1) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pen-borders-turned-texas-town-wild-wild-west/

Meanwhile creep pedo joe is telling people in a whisper he's the commander in chief. (I cannot capitalize that with this person).

2) Could one of them been him? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-columbine-style-shooting-uvalde-school-2022/

Reactions: 232593
There was absolutely NO reason to go shooting ten year olds - they never did anything to him!

Already covered.
The HERO went in to save his own kid, in a safe area of the school away from the shooter.

Cops should have evacuated every safe area just in case.

Cop went in to save his own kid, but other cops wouldn't go in because they were afraid of being shot?

This is a problem. What are the police for then?
Control of the populace my friend, control of authoritarian rule. First Covid masking, enforcement of closed private business, enforcement of closed churches; they'll be knocking on doors now to get guns...just wait. Follow orders - after all that's what the Nazi's were doing in the concentration camps...following orders.

Rep. Gonzalez has confirmed it was him.
He was clear in the interview today the shooter was not one of them.

Jeez, there’s an interview that gives the facts. 1/2 the shit people are posting is old, incorrect info. Don’t be scared to watch the interview and learn something.

Reactions: Rocketvapor
Rep. Gonzalez has confirmed it was him.
If these background checks worked or would work, why are juvi records sealed for gun purchases. Note: I'm not trying to stir the pot on ATF forms, call-ins; but wasn't this the whole point of this background check shit? But of course, leave government in the loop and this is what happens...continued fuck ups due to loopholes and beauracracy.

BrLYS6iw82NF.png

This reeks of them wanting to insure a high death toll. I'm beginning to be suspect of who was behind making these decisions and what THEIR agenda was, since it wasn't saving kids.

Last edited:
If these background checks worked or would work, why are juvi records sealed for gun purchases. Note: I'm not trying to stir the pot on ATF forms, call-ins; but wasn't this the whole point of this background check shit? But of course, leave government in the loop and this is what His happens...continued fuck ups due to loopholes and beauracracy.

His record was sealed and "cleaned" as a Juvi.

Notification delays gave time for the shooter to make it inside the school.
Even after shots fired outside.
First 911 call could have sent an alert to every cell phone in the area.
"Active Shooter reported, LOCK DOWN NOW"

The school has CCTV and I could imagine an alarm panel for unlocked/open doors, and loud alarms to trigger a lock down of all rooms and hall ways.

Staff was likely busy eating lunch and didn't notice the shots fired outside?

Gatewaypundit is a bullshit site guys, they’ve been caught multiple times making up quotes and inventing “news stories” for click-bait…anything from that domain is pure horseshit
He said it on Fox, equally non-trustworthy, and is extracting his statement (I bet TPTB said "don't tell them that").

His record was sealed and "cleaned" as a Juvi.
Well, if background checks are really going to ever work; then the Juvi record has to be public for that purchase - period. Shit, like I mentioned earlier...some kid could have hacked their sister/brother up into a lot of pieces. Gets "treatment" turns 18, record expunged, goes and buys a gun...now just who would sell that kid (now adult at 18) any kind of weapon KNOWING (if they could) kid hacked up his or her sibling (in my example). NOT ONE SINGLE Up-and-Up FFL!!!!

Reactions: UKDslayer
One more time. We don't know what was happening as the officers stacked at the door. Shots being fired inside is an all bets off and go through the door time. No shots inside you treat it like a barricaded suspect. We don't know what was going on or when the shooting was done on the inside yet.

Again, it was a shit sandwich. Stack at the door, make entry (which is slow on those heavy solid school doors) and shooting starts (or re-starts) cops were wrong. Make immediate entry and find out everyone inside is already dead, cops are wrong for not going in sooner. Contain the shithead in one room, and cops are wrong for not getting him faster.

All of this is being hashed, rehashed and beat to death in the media without the tinfoil hat crowd jumping to conclusions. Again, I'm not saying they did things right but I can understand that there could be reasons for the way things went. I'm willing to give the investigation time to play out without reading all of the dumb assumptions that some outlets are reporting.

Uuhhh…kid went to Texas public school where class curriculum is dictated by the state of Texas soooo, help me out here Texans…but last time I checked NOT exactly a bastion of pussy-liberal-bleeding-hearts am I right?
i went to school in Texas. If you don’t think that liberals have moved the bar in the past 40 years in TX then I don’t know what to say.

Of course l, I want a school where you will get beaten by a teacher if you get out of line, not “safe spaces for our little aces...”

One more time. We don't know what was happening as the officers stacked at the door. Shots being fired inside is an all bets off and go through the door time. No shots inside you treat it like a barricaded suspect. We don't know what was going on or when the shooting was done on the inside yet.

Barricaded suspect protocol? How about a Barricaded Wounded Child Victim Bleeding Out protocol taking precedence?

What if all firefighters stopped entering homes/businesses (Because they fear for their lives?)
Why do cops always get away with this sorry ass excuse? Cops always are the ONLY ones that claim this shit and get away with it.
Firefighters get pissed when they can’t make entry, that’s the fun part.

Uvalde police- “I didn’t sign up for this, I just want to write tickets”

Some areas can't have locked doors if occupied under normal operations. In my areas, teachers lock the doors by pulling a magnet if a situation occurs.

And even more appealing that they just did an "Active Shooter Exercise" in that school district in March.
Maybe its time to follow the training of Russian Special Forces with live ammo so they are ready to go into an active shooter scene.

Maybe its time to follow the training of Russian Special Forces with live ammo so they are ready to go into an active shooter scene.
If Larry Vickers can do it, they can too.

Reactions: candyx