• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fuck me school shooting in Texas

buffalo shooter had mental issues. was he taking doctor prescribed mood altering drugs? was this kid?
seems like a common thing for these killers.

Would you be surprised? Look at the amount of people on these meds and the reason ls they take them...

Reactions: deersniper
I don't think it's conventional false flags as they are commonly understood. I just think that LE entities are leaving g these creeps on the street purposely and/or the .gov types are making rules and regs that keep the LEO'S from putting these dirt bags away.

How did the shooter go from “in custody” through multiple reports to “killed by responding officers” so quickly?

Reactions: UKDslayer
I cant believe half the teachers dont have BA and AR's in their closets by now. I sure as fuck would. Also cant believe that school doors are still open while class is in session. We still have our most precious places as the softest targets. Its absolutely fucking dumbfounding.

I cant believe half the teachers dont have BA and AR's in their closets by now. I sure as fuck would. Also cant believe that school doors are still open while class is in session. We still have our most precious places as the softest targets. Its absolutely fucking dumbfounding.
I know a few teachers and know NONE that could operate an AR15 on a calm square range.

A typical teacher armed with an AR would achieve little other than adding to the death toll

Aren’t all schools locked to visitors? My better half is a teacher and I do code red training through work at all of our schools regularly. None of the schools in WV are unlocked or accessible to visitors without being buzzed in.
It is the same here in our town. Schools are populated with 1-2 RSOs and doors into the main building where the classrooms are located are locked. However, other parts of the school like the gym are wide open. Moreover, kids can move freely in and out of the building at specific times so getting in is not as hard as you would think.

If you are deranged, you will find a way to cause the damage that you seek to do and all the precautions in the world will not stop it.

It is truly sad

Last edited:
Aren’t all schools locked to visitors? My better half is a teacher and I do code red training through work at all of our schools regularly. None of the schools in WV are unlocked or accessible to visitors without being buzzed in.

Well, schools in my little AO have all doors locked and a SRO onsite at all 3 schools everyday. Elementary, intermediate and high school. Only way in is through a security entrance in the front. But they are really new schools. The oldest school out of the bunch was retrofitted with a security entrance. Was closed for the year while it was under construction. But my AO has the money to pay for such things through taxes. Some more rural and urban communities are not so lucky and lack the funding....

No exterior doors are unlocked in the schools here. Armed RSO and visitors are buzzed in through one entrance at the front after pressing the “call” button that the office monitors and you can only enter directly into the main office.

Biden will soon speak(babble), spread more bullshit and lies. What the country needs is morals, religion, family unity with family values as we know it! Two mass shootings both were 18 year old nut cases. Go figure? There are no words I can express for the children and their families. Another fucking sad day in American History. 😡

What the country needs is morals, religion, family unity with family values as we know it!
Agreed but all those morals, family and religion are pretty much devoid in most families today.

It is no longer the prevailing norm in this country.

The absence of these values is why we are here

Statistically, these shootings are meaningless.

Any changes made other than a securing of the facilities will represent an overreaction.

350 million people. 350. Million. People. If you have a few mass shootings every year your system is working just fine.

You have herded 349,999,998 through another productive year of non-violent happy life. No change is necessary or desirable.

For the life of me I still can't understand the need for Officers at football,baseball,concerts and everything else in our shithole nation. But there is no need for an Officer in our schools to protect our children. Almost forgot when I have to deliver or pick up plans at state,county and municipal buildings I'm treated like a possible terrorist threat .I'm held and checked for weapons to enter the building but no further then the security desk, this building is filled with adults not children. The level of security should be in our schools first and foremost.

So given his Latino name, when do the “build the wall” and “crackdown on illegals at the border” pundits go full pull? Notice how there’s been no talk of his mom or dad. I’m no genius when it comes to these situations, but I am pretty good at pattern recognition……and there’s a glaring pattern.

I know a few teachers and know NONE that could operate an AR15 on a calm square range.

A typical teacher armed with an AR would achieve little other than adding to the death toll
I have pondered this quite a bit, and I am sure there is quite a bit of truth to that statement. My wife is a teacher and I have a daughter in elementary school. What terrifies me the most is how truly defenseless teachers and students are when someone gets in the building. Most schools don't even have a way to lock their doors from the inside because it violates fire code.

I am not saying we arm all the teachers and hope for the best, who the hell knows what happens in a situation like that. On the other hand, if some mother fucker gets in a school and starts shooting, all bets are off at that point anyways. Taxpayers spend a shit ton of money on dumbass shit in schools. I don't think getting some training to key personnel in schools for those that are willing to get it is the dumbest thing I have heard.

Most schools where I live have gone to a single point of entry, and the person getting into the school has to be identified. This is easily accomplished with a relatively small investment. Even then though, if someone wants to get in, it would be easy to accomplish. I can't imagine what some of these parents are feeling right now, it breaks my heart to even think about it.

Statistically, these shootings are meaningless.

Any changes made other than a securing of the facilities will represent an overreaction.

350 million people. 350. Million. People. If you have a few mass shootings every year your system is working just fine.

You have herded 349,999,998 through another productive year of non-violent happy life. No change is necessary or desirable.
It may be statistically insignificant unless it happens to you.

For the life of me I still can't understand the need for Officers at football,baseball,concerts and everything else in our shithole nation. But there is no need for an Officer in our schools to protect our children. Almost forgot when I have to deliver or pick up plans at state,county and municipal buildings I'm treated like a possible terrorist threat .I'm held and checked for weapons to enter the building but no further then the security desk, this building is filled with adults not children. The level of security should be in our schools first and foremost.
That’s because our government regularly behaves in a fashion that reduces the level of crazy you need to be to go in there weapons hot.

Think Killdozer.

Was that guy crazy? Yeah.

Was he totally out to lunch? No.

Heartbroken and furious. I’m sure I’ll be angrier when we learn that aside from his telling social media activity, there were obvious signs that were ignored by many. This one really hurts.

"...Two law enforcement sources told CBS News that the suspect had a handgun, an AR-15 assault weapon and high capacity magazines."

Well, of course. I bet the LE couldn't wait to report that.

Last edited:
How many LEO’s in school would 40 billion cover?
Several. Let’s not forget that during the defund movement, several politicians and education administrators called for the removal of LEOs from campuses. Not saying that was at all the case here.

I have pondered this quite a bit, and I am sure there is quite a bit of truth to that statement. My wife is a teacher and I have a daughter in elementary school. What terrifies me the most is how truly defenseless teachers and students are when someone gets in the building. Most schools don't even have a way to lock their doors from the inside because it violates fire code.

I am not saying we arm all the teachers and hope for the best, who the hell knows what happens in a situation like that. On the other hand, if some mother fucker gets in a school and starts shooting, all bets are off at that point anyways. Taxpayers spend a shit ton of money on dumbass shit in schools. I don't think getting some training to key personnel in schools for those that are willing to get it is the dumbest thing I have heard.

Most schools where I live have gone to a single point of entry, and the person getting into the school has to be identified. This is easily accomplished with a relatively small investment. Even then though, if someone wants to get in, it would be easy to accomplish. I can't imagine what some of these parents are feeling right now, it breaks my heart to even think about it.
I totally agree. To be completely honest, I would have more faith in my 17yo son or 14yo daughter shooting an AR than any of the teachers that work in our HS. I think training is one step but no training in the world prepares you for actually taking the shot. Most would hesitate and the outcome would be unchanged.

I don't have a solution...wish I did but I find it difficult to believe that one isn't out there. With all of the technology and sensor systems, there would have to be a way to prevent or mitigate the threat.

I won't mention all of our protocols but out classrooms remain unlocked when occupied but teachers use a magnet to lock the doors in the event of a need. Then only officers unlock it unless an all clear is announced properly on the PA. We also have SROs in our schools with several other LEOs on duty if needed. Most of the funding for the SROs are government funds I believe.

The question also becomes who trains the teachers to use weapons or certify they can hit accurately? Police instructors? Think of the liability on that.

Looks like he was a femboy too. Reportedly this picture was pulled from his Instagram before the page was nuked.
284141768_10220967382243832_4987254697296329952_n.jpg

We are truly broken as a society, the family model as we knew it is broken and we are reaping the repercussions. No more supper table where we taliked about our day our problems and got life lessons. May God provide these people with his comfort and love and welcome those babies to his kingdom.

It may be statistically insignificant unless it happens to you.
Also, I took my kids out of school when we moved and started home schooling them.

The home that I left...and the school that they left...the new people that moved into it had two kids that started making bombs to take to school.

My kids new school? Highlands Ranch STEM school.

I took my kids out of school when I became involved enough to realize that mass shootings are being caused by our education system itself.

When you take the stance that there is no aggrieved party in a schoolyard fight no matter what some douchebag parents little asshole did to cause it and hand out punishment like candy to all parties you set the stage for this kind of crap.

Combine that with a White Guilt campaign and all the other gender shit and it causes these thing.