• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Full Auto Vacation Day - Machine Gun Tours

Kiana

Private
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2011
Everywhere, yet Nowhere
So, today we took a Full Auto Vacation day thanks to Machine Gun Tours here in Colorado.

Had fun shooting the .22 Suppressed Colt, moved up the HK MP5, then finished the day off with running through a few belts through the SAW.

Colt
kianafullautom4.jpg

The HK MP5
kianafullauto.jpg

Finally the SAW
kianafullautosaw.jpg

kianafullautosaw2.jpg

Results, smiles all around... Full Auto Greatness

kianafullautosmiles.jpg

The kids at school will be so jealous when I get back there next week. Thanks to Alan at Machine Gun Tours in Lakewood, CO, awesome morning training for the Zombie Apocalypse
laugh.gif

Re: Full Auto Vacation Day - Machine Gun Tours

Very nice! Looks like a hell of a great way to spend the day!!

I want my name in purple. Welcome to the
Hide.

Machine guns are let jet skis, you can never frown when playing with them!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice first post, and great screen name. </div></div>
+1 are we to assume your identity? or have you introduced properly?

Great stuff Kiana.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice first post, and great screen name. </div></div>
+1 are we to assume your identity? or have you introduced properly? </div></div>

Hey, shes cute, polite, and loves guns. What more do you need to know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice first post, and great screen name. </div></div>
+1 are we to assume your identity? or have you introduced properly? </div></div>

Hey, shes cute, polite, and loves guns. What more do you need to know? </div></div>

Well maggot, she is all that, but she also hales from CO, and has pictures of LL's daughter, and he had commented on this trip too. So I can only assume from these fact's, that the Baroness is in fact Mrs. Lowlight, or something like that, or Kiana herself. That's why I figured she should be properly introduced.

Well I introduced myself to those in the Shout Box over the last couple of night, but I am Lowlight's Little Girl, who likes to play with guns too.

So, just in case you missed it, "hi" !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Baroness</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I introduced myself to those in the Shout Box over the last couple of night, but I am Lowlight's Little Girl, who likes to play with guns too.

So, just in case you missed it, "hi" ! </div></div>

As I suspected, welcome
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Terror! hasn't post in here yet?? </div></div>

Outta here you!!! dont harass the new members!!
laugh.gif

Why would Terror be here?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Terror! hasn't post in here yet?? </div></div>

Outta here you!!! dont harass the new members!!
laugh.gif

Why would Terror be here? </div></div>

The last new member I would want to harrass is Frank's daughter.... and the Terror thing is an insidde joke... he knows.

Nice, SAW are fun to shoot, till you have to clean 'em, or if you are unfortunate enough to have to use mags instead of belts

I'm bummed, gonna be in Denver this weekend but holed up in a hotel for job training. Wish I had time to do the "Machine Gun Tour" it sounds like a great time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Terror!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel like i'm late to the party..... </div></div>

Did you bring your own blanket?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Did you bring your own blanket?</div></div>
I have a feeling I don't need one where i'm headed to...

Kiana, great first post and it sounds like it was a "blast" to do..... Actually many repetitious blasts...
Welcome to the Hide as an actual member! If you read around, you will find all kinds of humor and a few things that will piss you off. As for learning, I don't think you will be in need of that part
grin.gif

Enjoy!

This explains a lot.....like the push for a cleaner, gentler Hide
grin.gif
, which it has become. Duller, but cleaner and more polite. Mabey this will draw Minx and Kendra back in. Frank could even create a "Powder Room", pun intended, thread, just for the girls.

Clean, sweet, gentle. Thats us. Thats the Hide.
whistle.gif