• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s full autos legalized!!! go to linky to order

Re: full autos legalized!!! go to linky to order

is this shit for real?

I am NOT aware of any repeal on the full-auto ban implemented in 1986 during Regan's admin. I would be leary of any website stating such unless it can be clarified by BATF. Don't get me wrong, I am all for the repeal, but I am doubtful that such repeal is in existence, leave alone already affected. Please correct me if I am wrong. This certainly is the one time, where I will be glad to be wrong.

guess who I'm calling in the morning

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look at your calender.... </div></div>

spoil sport...

you freaking SOB

ROFLMAO!
laugh.gif

i just went to that site(i know its a joke), but had to anyway. everytime i clicked on the add to cart button, it said network timeout. that adds the the authenticity of the site, right? lol. i tried to buy an M-249, but it kept timing out... lol.

jokes on you suckers, i paid for mine. ill let you guys shoot it when it comes in though.

ill come to alabama, buy the ammo and a sling for you. and sit and watch you shoot it. if in fact you are telling the truth. wouldnt want to be labled a liar, now would you? LOL...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">guess who I'm calling in the morning </div></div>

Hopefully a urologist to schedule a vasectomy...