• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

full blooded german shepherd pups free to good hom

KHOOKS

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 29, 2008
Central Alabama
I have a black and tan sire breed to a black and silver bitch. The bitch is a offspring of the sire. The first litter for the bitch. I have both parents at my house. The pups will be here around the turn of the month. I'm looking to get rid of the females in the litter as soon as the shots are needed. The only reason for breeding these two together is my male is getting up in age and I need a good dog to start training to replace him when his time comes. (not going to be a good day) I'm going to keep the males until I can make a good decision on with male pup to keep. Then the other males can go.

The male is a 100+ pound dog and the female is about 75+. Her mother was a import dog. She passed a year or so ago.

If anyone would like one of this pups let me know. Would like to do face to face, but if shipping a pup is required the shipping is on the pups new owner.

Re: full blooded german shepherd pups free to good hom

K, you need to clean out your pm box. Against my better judgement I might be interested. Shoot me a PM.

I'm in Va and may be interested as well. Have one 2 1/2 year old female and have been thinking of adding another. PM me and we can talk more.

German Shepherds are one of the best breeds of watchdogs out there.. We had one as a kid and she knew her yard was hers and if we were outside laying in the yard you damn sure didn't come into the yard.... My sister currently has one on her farm in OK and she is the same way. You don't go into the fenced portion of the yard if the babies are outside playing, those are her babies human or not. I wouldn't mind having one but I could see the liberal hippie lawsuit from some jackhole getting nipped for stepping across the line. With this knowledge I understand if I go into someones yard and get nipped but not everyone has experienced this so they take it as a super aggressive dog.

My male has been very socialized he don't meet a stanger per say, but if I have him by his collar and start loud talking and pulling back at his collar you'd think he'd eat your ass up. But all playing aside they are very calm dogs and play more than anything. They do install fear into people because they are bigger dogs. Everytime I turn them out in the neiborhood if they get out of the yard people call the law over and are scared to go outside.

I just lost my Shilo Shepherd to old age, and I need a replacement.
I would be interested in a male, and willing to come pick him up.
Any idea of how old they may be before you make your pick of the males? The older the better; the wife doesn't want a puppy, but one a few months old would be great.

SturmHead,

I'm not sure on the age 2-3 months would be my guess. I'm also not sure on the number of male/female yet. Will no by first week of next month. She is due around the 29 of April. I'll put you down for the first pick of the male pups after mine. If you'd pm me a e-mail I'll send you pic's of my male at 4-5 years old.

Ken

Love those GSD's.
DSC07679.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

DSC08008a.jpg

Picture-1.jpg

Picture1450a.jpg

TaylorandRuger-1.jpg

Picture1250.jpg

Oh I want one, in the worst way but SHE would be all alone 8hrs a d ay and that's not fair, plus I have cats...which would be fine b/c they keep dogs in line....but being gone all the time...

Guys I really want to say thank you all in the interest of my pups. I think for the time being I have most of the litter taken care of. Thanks to the great people of the HIDE. I'll post up a total male/female count as soon as they get here. I'll also get a hard taken or not count and if any are left after this I'll post up what left. Again thanks to the great people here at the HIDE.

Ken

Mechanic,

Love that 2nd pic. There very fun to watch play at that age when there body is still out of proportion and alittle bit clumsy.

Ken

guys this breed is incredible, extreemly intelligent and easy to train , and to be honest they are just such big softies, great with kids,yet they look intimidating to strangers which is great if your using them as a guard dog too.heres my gsd
euoljk.jpg

If a GSD pup needs a home I'll drive down from Maryland in a heartbeat.
Good luck with the litter.

+1 for the breed. We have two, and theres no better baby sitter for our 1 yr old boy than Fiona and Ruger. Nothing is going into or leaving that yard.

Where are the pup's located?
We are in Marietta, GA
possibly interested in a female.
We just had to put down our black lab a couple of months ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a black and tan sire breed to a black and silver bitch. <span style="color: #FF0000">The bitch is a offspring of the sire. </span>The first litter for the bitch. I have both parents at my house. The pups will be here around the turn of the month. I'm looking to get rid of the females in the litter as soon as the shots are needed. The only reason for breeding these two together is my male is getting up in age and I need a good dog to start training to replace him when his time comes. (not going to be a good day) I'm going to keep the males until I can make a good decision on with male pup to keep. Then the other males can go.

The male is a 100+ pound dog and the female is about 75+. Her mother was a import dog. She passed a year or so ago.

If anyone would like one of this pups let me know. Would like to do face to face, but if shipping a pup is required the shipping is on the pups new owner. </div></div>

Are these shepherds being inbread?

good catch , didnt spot that, surely not though?

I live in south Alabama and would be interested in a pup for my wife and kids. Thanks, Marty

Yes this was a dad breeding a sibling female. AKC said they could be registered but not to let it happen again. I also talked to the owner of my male when I bought him. The same thing happened to them with a litter and AKC stood behide that litter. (not the litter my male came from) It's not the best idea for the breed but as a accident AKC will let you slide once. They feel you in on the cons of letting this happen.

Will I got a taste of bad luck with this litter anyways. The female killed two of the three pups. She had two females and one male. I got the male before she done it in. Bottle feed him for the first two and a half days. He'd been quite for a few hours and went to feed him again and he had pasted also. Really broke my mom and granny up. They had been helping with the pup. MAybe the female knew something was wrong with them.

Think I'll be buying a new pup or breed my male to a local bitch for the pick of the litter.

Sounds almost like trying to get Dobermans newborns to survive, very similar problems with the females being the worst of mothers.

Hate to hear this, but sometimes it happens, especially first litters.

It happens a lot, especially with bigger litters that the mother crushes them. When I worked for a dog trainer/breeder in college, he built welping boxes that had a 2x6 around the entire border kinda like a shelf about 6" off the bottom. That allowed the pups to stay out towards the sides without being crushed by momma.

Been breeding Shep's off and on for several years, and I have 4 of my own, at the present.

I'm not judging by any means, but am I reading it right that this is an inbreeding?

If so there are all sorts of genetic deficiencies that can take hold if this is the case.

Thanks

I read it as an accidental inbreeding... chances are the pups will be great, problems really come up w/ repetative inbreeding

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I read it as an accidental inbreeding... chances are the pups will be great, problems really come up w/ repetative inbreeding</div></div>

Any inbreeding can really expose problems or create problems.

I have a black and tan sire breed to a black and silver bitch. The bitch is a offspring of the sire. The first litter for the bitch. I have both parents at my house. The pups will be here around the turn of the month. I'm looking to get rid of the females in the litter as soon as the shots are needed. The only reason for breeding these two together is my male is getting up in age and I need a good dog to start training to replace him when his time comes. (not going to be a good day) I'm going to keep the males until I can make a good decision on with male pup to keep. Then the other males can go.

If anyone would like one of this pups let me know. Would like to do face to face, but if shipping a pup is required the shipping is on the pups new owner.
Where r the puppies at I am interested

The puppies didn't make it. I guess the bitch know something wasn't right as she killed two of the three before we got to her. She was breed to her dad by mistake. I didn't know she was in heat I let tehm both out of there pens at the same time. Next thing I new they where hung up.

I still have the bitch but my male passed a few weeks back. He was 12 years old, not sure what happen. I think his stomach may have twisted on him, cause he was bloated the night before. He'd had problems passing bowel movements a couple of time before so I thought I'd give him until the next day to see. He passed on thru the night.

I'll be in a puppy buying mood as soon as I can afford to raise one up correctly again. Time and money seem to be hard to come by these days with all my other responsibilities.