• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Funniest/dumbest things while enlisted

rooster2/16

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2012
Le Boot
Kinda like it says. What was the funniest or dumbest shit you did/saw while you were in. Me, I watched the mortar plt put their new Lt in a wall locker and send him down 3 flights of stairs. Good idea till he broke his arm and they sent him down the last one anyway.

I wish I had the time to type them all!
Maybe if work slows up a little I'll put up a couple.

A dumbass was lying on his bunk one night lighting farts when the OD walked in. I can't remember if the OD just shook his head and walked on or if the guy was written up.

A guy named Link in bootcamp, he joined our platoon in the second phase. He had a problem with shitting his bed / pants all the time. He crapped himself in the gas chamber. The conversation went like this:
DI: Link, get back in formation!
Link: Sir, this recruit needs to make a head call sir.
DI: Link, did you shit your fucking pants?
Link: Sir, yes Sir! ("Sir sandwiches", boot camp was a magical time.)
DI: side straddle hops (jumping jacks)

After it had thoroughly spread through his pants, the DI had him run around the entire company until we got back to camp.

I need to track down one of my Corpsmen. He kept a book of all the stupid shit he'd seen and done since he agreed to work with the Marines. We were out doing something particularly stupid one day and he was like "Yep, this shit is making the book" and pulled out one of those small "green monster" log books and started writing. I asked him what the hell he was doing, and he told me about. God knows what gems he'd captured in his time with us.

Of my own recollection:

I had an awesome zero who had mustanged up from SSgt. I was running the rifle range and we had shot all day, then done night fire and were sleeping on the range to get up and shoot the entire next day. At midnight or so when we were done he tells me he wants a good police call before we rack out.
I looked at him and was like "Sir, why would we run around with flashlights picking up brass in the dark when we're just going to foul the range again tomorrow. How about we just police it all up at once tomorrow evening."
I could tell he was about to get in my ass a little bit for questioning him, and he just started laughing and said "That was one of those stupid fucking officer ideas wasn't it? I remember being an NCO dealing with stupid officer ideas. Thanks, have the Marines rack out and we'll police call tomorrow".

As I said, a very cool zero.

Fuck, I could go on for hours with this shit.

One of the funniest things I ever saw was this Lance Cooley we had in our platoon that everyone called "Moby". This little fucker was all of about 150lbs and not much over 5ft tall. Not sure how he ever made it thru boot or ITS for that matter, but he was always going on about how big his cock was. Hence the name Moby.

Well, we were all out one night at this little shit hole bar outside of Lejeune and Moby goes over and starts chatting up this table full of tag chasers. He's over there going on and on about "my cock is 10 inches big" or whatever he was always spilling on about. All of a sudden this pretty nice looking couger decides to call his bluff and she puts a $50 bill on the table and told him to "prove it"

Well Moby leans over real polite like and says "I'm sorry ma'am but this thing don't get out of bed for anything less than $100" Without skipping a beat she reaches over and grabbs the 50, put's it back in her purse and pulls out a $100 and slams it on the table. Moby had his back to us and he unzipped his pants and let it fall right there. Every woman at that tables jaw about hit the floor. Moby zipped himself back up, reached over and picked up the hundy and said "thank you very much ma'am" Came back to the table and bought a round. He gave us all a wink and says...."i give them 10 minutes" sure enough, a few minutes later a bunch of them came over and pulled him out on the dance floor. He tells us "They all think it's too bg, but they always wanna try it"

Funniest shit i ever saw.

This thread has the potential to become epic.

I'm still in, so a lot of the really juicy ones are going to have to wait.

#1) Had two LCpls (A and B). (A) took a piss on the bow plane actuating cylinder of an AAV out in the middle of the field in Camp LeJeune during a week long operation. (A) told (B) that they had sprung a "hydro leak", and to check it out. (B) is actually dumb enough to walk up, swipe the piss with his finger, and sniff it. (A) finds this amazingly funny, along with the rest of the section. (B) plots his revenge...

...Later while they are eating MRE's (A) has to get up and leave the vehicle for a few minutes. (B) seizes the opportunity and literally takes a shit in (A)'s MRE sleeve, carefully rolling it up and putting it back into the exact place that it was left. (A) comes back into the track, opens the sleeve without looking and proceeds to fish out a piece of shit. (A) manages to pull said piece of shit out and onto him as he is having a negative response to grabbing a piece of shit. (A) and (B) have a disagreement in the back of the vehicle, which is broken up pretty much before it starts.

Last edited:
While inport one time in Dubai, I think, we had gone to the mall and came across this store that had gag gifts and stupid shit to play jokes. I saw this can that looked like a bottle of hair mouse but it was called "Fake Poop in a Can." The description said once sprayed, the foam would look like a real piece of shit after a few seconds, so, I bought it because after a night of drinking... Who knows what's going to happen.

We get back aboard ship and we're all standing around bullshitting and I remember the can of fake poop. Our sleeping quarters were right next to where the 1st class PO's slept. The two were separated by a passage way and the door to their head was right there. The lockers were in the front of the space lit by a small light with the racks towards the back, totally dark. So, without telling anyone, I go past their bathroom door and turn left and place a 6" turd almost in the middle of the floor. I place another one, 3", by the lockers at the edge of the light and a final 2" piece on the little lip that meets the bottom of the door.

At first, the stuff looked exactly like hair mouse with a brown smooth looking shape. But when I went back real quick to check the 3" piece, it looked exactly like a real POS. I busted out laughing and ran back to where all the guys were. They asked what I was laughing at and I just played it off. Then you hear someone from about 20' away... "What the Fuck!? Someone shit on the floor! Boom, everyone hauls ass over there and I come in behind the pack because I'm already laughing my ass off. All the 1st class POs are standing around it and the lower enlisted are just staring at these turds on the floor. 1st PO Deems, who is in charge of keeping the spaces clean starts off to the head to get toilet paper to pick it up and swipes his bare foot on the piece I left on the lip. "Motherfucker!" Booms out of his mouth and he's hopping in the rest of the way to clean his foot. I run back to our space and jump in my middle rack and bury my face in my pillow cuz I'm screaming laughing!

About 15-20seconds later a buddy of mine comes in and says, "get in here, he's about to pick it up." When I get there, other 1stPOs are telling him to just pick them up so everyone can go to bed. He leans over with a huge wad of paper and begins to grab it...then he jumps back dropping the toilet paper and says, "that's a real piece of shit, I know what one feels like!" Everybody started busting up and I run back to my rack to scream laugh into my pillow. I stayed there laughing my ass off while the senior petty officer's are trying to find out who did it and saying it was probably someone who got shit faced and couldn't make it to the head. AO1 Magua was in his bottom rack the whole time and they got him out of bed and accused him of doing it and how much he had to drink? Magua tells them he hadn't drank anything and hadn't even left the ship.

Only the guys I was tight with knew the truth. For a few weeks everyone thought it was for real until a rumor about a "fake can of poop" got around. I had already ditched the evidence though. I know you're asking yourself, "did it stink? How did that get by everyone?" I wondered the same thing and my guess is that it looked so real, nobody thought to stop and think to see if the poop stunk or not. It's thee funniest thing I've ever been a part of.

Last edited:
You should have picked it up and took a bite out of it.

Last edited:
At MCT, we had a delicate flower of a Devil Dog who had a very powerful gag reflex. It was the usual drill to tell stories that made him lose his MRE.
One day the Plt Co. comes and joins us for chow, buries his face in his spaghetti with meat sauce, and proceeds to tell us about going down on his girlfriend while she is menstruating (the term "blood-clot flavor-crystals" is a burden I will carry till my end of days.) He has sauce, meaty, red sauce, smeared all over his face. Most of us almost threw up laughing, our delicate flower lost his lunch ricky-tick.

We all have the stories of telling the PFC to go supply for some 10-inch ground guides or bulkhead remover.

Hmmmm.... I have many that are pretty bad, but perhaps one of the better ones was when our battalion graduated our first group of Iraqi police back in 2003, we fed them porkchops and told them it was buffalo.

One of the guys in my platoon at basic screwed up and was getting a royal ass chewing.. The DI asked him:

DI: What is the matter, don't you want to be a Marine?
Answer: Not any more.

I was new to USMC, but I instantly knew that was the wrong answer. Things didn't go well for the next couple of days until they got rid of him. It was really hard to not laugh out loud when I heard his answer because I knew what was going to happen....I was right.

The first day of Basic: "Beat your face, private!" Poor kid looks around confused then starts slapping himself.

[MENTION=91385]Darkside-Six[/MENTION],

I swear that every grunt unit has THAT guy. Our guy's nickname was tripod and he would make a hole down a hallway with it or clear out a head when he'd start beating people with it if they were taking too long in the shower.

IN basic training, at Ft Bliss, in 1966, we had two groups in our barracks. A contingent of Texas NG, and a handful of 17 year olds.
I got stuck with Coon. We didn't have "battle buddies" back then, I just lucked out and he took the top bunk, I got the bottom. I was across from a guy who turned out to be a lifelong buddy, (Rex in the opposite top bunk), and Gentry, who looked and was built like Broderick Crawford. Gruff like him too.
It didn't take long to decide that everybody hated Coon. He knew everything, had been everywhere, knew how to do things better, and even had a semester of High School ROTC. He thought he should be the Platoon Leader. I am a forgiving guy, but even I started hating him.
After about a month and a half of this guy, we started getting some breaks in training on a rare Sunday. So Sunday afternoon, Gentry and Rex had snuck up to the PX, got some beer and smuggled it to the barracks. Coon talked them into giving him one, so they did. He promptly took a nap. I look up and realized that Rex and Gentry were standing there staring at Coon, and talking to each other soto voce. I got up and the yboth said to me, "Look at that puke. He looks like a dead cat, I hate him." Gentry and Rex exchange a look and decide "Lets fuck with him".
So ensued the usual tickle with a feather while the outstretched hand is filed with shaving creme game. Eventually Coon swipes his face, and smears the shaving creme all over the place. Every body starts laugh, including all the NG's who had up to now been watching from a distance, and not wanting to get involved.
Coon gets up and goes to the head. By now it is fully dark outside, so only the "fire lights" are on above every other bunk. We can hear Coon in the latrine cleaning up, and Gentry gets a brilliant look on his face.
Gentry grabs Coon's bed, rolls up the mattress sheets and all, after dumping Coon's laundry bag onto the bed.
Now, mind you Gentry is in just his boxers. He is built like a huge silver-back ape. Covered with hair, bandy legged, stocky build. about 220. He rolls up the bed, tosses it up on his shoulder and like a big ape, goes shambling the length of the building to the rear entrance, kicks the push bar with a bare foot, and it slams open. He tosses the entire rolled up bed off the rear stairs, and the fire light out back illuminates the scene as clothes, sheets and mattress go flying in all directions. The door slams shut! It was a miracle of athletic timing.
Gentry runs for all he is worth, back to his bunk telling the guys as he passes, "Shut off your fire light!"
I reach up and shut off the one over Coon's bunk, and dive into my own bed and pul the covers over my head, but not before noticing that through the soft light filtering through the windows, that all Coon had to wait for him was the metal springs that lay under the mattress.
Gentry in the meantime had done a power dive into his own bed, and shut off his light. It was pitch black, for Coon, coming from the brightly lit latrine. He paused, feeling the end of his bunk, and then leaped up. The springs cried out in protest, "Shing-shing!"
Coon screamed as his skin hit the cold springs, and sharp points, and the barracks erupted in laughter. Must have laughed for 15 minutes. Aching sides and all that.
A couple of us helped the poor guy get his stuff but we never let him live it down.
Funny, the DI never came out to see what the hell was going on.

Last edited:
We had guy,Pvt Baldwin. Well he could walk out of his room straight into the latrine. Lo and behold they move Baldwin. One night in a drunken stupor he crawls out of his bunk crosses the hall, and in so many steps begins to piss in the toilet. The toilet turned out to be a soldier in his bunk that felt the need to knock sleepy Baldwin smooth the fuck out for pissing on him. Dam I miss the good times.

At the e-club at Las Pulgas one weekend, I was playing pool with a corporal - long before the days of sexual harassment training - when a WM at the table behind us said she had to go, leave started tomorrow and she had to pack her shit. Without missing a beat, they guy yelled over his should (yelled), "I'll pack your shit", then kept right on playing pool. Possibly the funniest thing I ever saw. Ever.

While deployed to Somalia as the QRF, had a supply clerk go to a line unit room next door to me and pick up a AT-4 and read directions and fired the AT-4 inside!!!
The rocket went out the door, through a flak vest drying on the wall, hit the volley ball court outside, bounce off and landed on EOD's front door!!!
Yeah, you couldn't have asked for a better place for the thing to land! The rocket never armed due to taking the fins off when it hit the flak vest!
The kid had a field grade Article 15 in 24 hours and reduced in rank and had extra duty for a month, lucky he didn't kill anyone!!!

While on a cordon and search, had air support take out some conex containers and prep the site prior to hitting the compound.
After everything was clear, walked outside for a look and found a Delta member that was along for the ride outside picking up smoking old pineapple grenades off the group and placing them in his ruck on his back!
I still think about that and wonder what the hell the guy was thinking....

Last edited:
One Barracks inspection found a live 106 recoiless rifle WP round under a locker, the guy wanted to take it home.

First night of boot camp, the DIs found a blow dryer in the personal gear of a recruit, they got a big kick out of that.

I signed up, along with my step-brother, Guaranteed Infantry, once again the DIs got a kick out of that. We didn't go in on the buddy program though,and the DIs never knew we were related.

One recruit showed up with real long hair, the DI had the barber cut one north to south and one east to west pass with the clippers and let him up, they named him Mary. They kept his hair like that for a couple days,but the name stuck.

Going to the range at San Onofre, the DI would send two guys forward as snake patrol, about 30M out from the front of the platoon would be two recruits yelling "HERE SNAKE" at the top of their lungs all the way to the range.

This definitely falls into the dumb category:

We were out doing a massive assault with the ANA in the Panjwai District. We had SF and their mentored units, gunships buzzing rooftops keeping the spotters out of the game and fucking tanks of all things. Me and 8 other guys were assigned to walk in FRONT of the tanks (with mine rollers) to clear a roadway of IEDs because they were afraid of a mobility kill. That was stupid shit #1.

We get to an intermediate objective and have to hit a series of compounds separated by a field. We had ISAR plots and all kinds of intel that the field was full of mines and pressure plates. So we're telling the ANA "do NOT cross that field on the way to the door". Well of course they go fucking off across the field and hit a mine and are then stuck. So we have to go clear out to them for CasEvac. Well the ANA get what's left of their guy loaded onto a litter, and one of the fucking ANA soldiers has an ND into the body of the guy on the stretcher. While this shit is going on, my buddy's K9 starts eating a crispy piece of the dead guy it found on the ground.

We also had an ANA have an ND with his RPG and shot himself in foot with it, along with another one who had an ND with his AK and shot himself in the fucking chest (those were on separate ops). Whenever someone talks to me about Afghan self-governance I just look back at the ridiculous shit and say "sure, I believe you".

2 really quick...

taping a smart ass lcpl to a rolling chair on the uss america and wheeling him around to all the navy squadbays for them to write on him.. We wrote "I love squid cock" on his forehead and let people pose with him.

the second, taping also, was another smart ass lcpl, this one a MP. we taped him to a cake board and left it standing outside of the barracks area in aviano italy. we did leave him a knife to cut himself free. he was still working on it come mrnring muster. every officer and the sgtmaj walked past him in the morning shaking thier heads.

all in all , most of my USMC life was filled with shit that was extremely funny... after the fact. when i get drunk my daughter gets sick of hearing them lol. good thing i dont drink much anymore.

Driving the officer of the guard around Ft. Dix rifle ranges at around 2 AM, the idiot Looie says I want to see if they're sleeping, go off the range road, and take it cross country thru the woods. I say sir, I want to point out they have three live rounds, and I don't want to spend the rest of the night pulling shrubbery out of this jeep. Oh, right. Asked him how he got to be an officer, he says ROTC, U of Nebraska, majored in Mortuary Science. Dipshit....

On one exercise we had
1. A recruit field stripped his rifle and when he put it back together he put the firing pin retainer through the wrong side and actually got the BCG back in the rifle part way...with a rock.
2. Another recruit came up to me with sand in the buttplate screw recesses (I am old, these were A1's) and asked me if it would prevent the rifle from working.

On a regular basis they would pop gas on us on field exercises. The first time they did it about half of my platoon got their masks on and ran off WITHOUT THEIR RIFLES. Being the ingenious Platoon leader I was I instructed my guys to get a spare set of boot laces and when we went on an exercise tie one end to their rifle and the other to their gear. That stopped the leaving rifle issue, but it was pretty funny watching some of those guys running from the gas with their rifles dangling behind them on a string.

Cooking with C-4 while technically not allowed did happen. Saw a guy drop a canteen cup of beans on a piece he was cooking over when it got too hot. It went off kind of like a big firecracker and blew beans all over himself.

Break dancing had just barely started when I went in. We had this black guy in the outfit got bored one day while were waiting for muster and started doing it. Top came out and saw him gyrating on his back and must have thought he was having an epileptic fit because he asked the guy "Are you freaking out or just being a fucking idiot?" Well forever after the black guy's name was Freak Out.

An E-4 on my boat, single burn - out who smoked 2 packs Marlboro reds a day, drank coffee all day and jerked-off like each day was his last. Phil Donahue, as we called him, loved to sit in the head every morning in his BVDs, smoke a couple, and jerked it while flipping pages of his Hustler. One day at sea they had the shitters tagged out for maintenance, still had air in the lines. So Phil goes in for his morning ritual after we took the tag out signs down. After a few minutes of him him being in their we holla for a courtesy flush. We heard the handle, then a girgle, and then a swisshhhh. He walks out covered in shit, magazine in one hand, Marlboros in the other, and a smoke still lit in his mouth. Almost shit myself.

Me and my best friend were shaving one morning and noticed another guy from our shop looking a little shake taking a piss. We had just pulled out of Subic Bay a few days prior and had taken cherrie - boat out to experience the P.I. We asked Tim what was the problem and he confirmed our suspicions, pissing razor blades. We offered our experience, telling him it was like a really bad cold...in your pecker. Just hang on for a few days and it would peak and then go away. Going to medical would just get you an entry in your service jacket. A few days go by and we are in the same setup but Tim is sweating bullets and holding himself up to pee. When he saw me and my buddy Mudder sitting on the deck with tears in our eyes he knew. Did not even swear at us but said there was a special room in hell for us.

My best friend got his nickname for what he liked to do to his hot little Okinawan wife, what a smoker she was!

Some of my very best memories in life come from my time in the Navy, damn good times!

I always loved going to the night range to qual. Sit for hours only to put that bitch on burst and let it fly. If you knew the guy handing out mags they always had one full of tracers they would hook you up with. So shooting at all the other targets got range control mad as hell.

Had a Tennessee stump jumper in my unit over in Germany. One of the jobs we did was guarding five railroad tanker cars filled with JP4 jet fuel. One night he was on guard duty out there and decided he was cold so he built a fire underneath one of those tanker cars. They got to him purty quick. They kicked him out of the service for that stupid trick.

I was a private in the Corps just out of boot and sweeping the chow hall with some others. I needed a dust pan to pick up the crumbs and stuff. I had a PFC tell me to do something else, I can't recall what. I told him no problem, just let me sweep up the dust pile. He took issue with it and we went back and forth a few times. Finally, the dipshit pulled rank on me. He pointed out he had been in the Marine Corps a month longer than me, he outranked me and he was giving me a direct order to go do something else. I was young and didn't want trouble, so I did what he demanded.

Now would be a whole 'nother story.

Come on I know some one took home a heard of nasty girls one night…………….air out your sins here!!!!!!!!

You mean a pig party, we would scrounge up the fattest ugliest bitches we could find and invite them over to our Corpsmans apartment. Guy that brought the ugliest broad won. It was hilarious that after many beers, some grunt would end up in the sack(or bathroom floor )fucking one of the heifers. Then when the light bulb struck one of the broads, ( hey were all fat ugly broads) they would be pissed.
Good times.

My dad would drink and swap stories with his squadron buddies.

While stationed at El Toro they would sneak out in the middle of the night- post last call- they would fill the plastic dry cleaning bags with hydrogen and tape toilet paper to the bag.

The bags would float up until they could lift no more toilet paper.

The paper would then be ignited as a fuse and would burn up to the bag.

They would be back in the BOQ before the MPs were out post explosion.

Read this one on another site:

Story time!

In Basic Training 9 years ago at Fort Benning Georgia, there was a Private in my company (We'll call him John) who decided to sneak out of the barracks at night and walk miles down to the PX. He bought a bunch of stuff, a couple snacks which he ate, and a jumbo bag of Skittles. He brought the Skittles back to the barracks and put them in his wall locker. No one else knew about it at the time.

The next day there was a surprise formal inspection by the commander. This involves everyone toe to line for uniform inspection, inspection of your bunk, and wall locker. Private John is visibly sweating bullets. The commander inspects his area and finds nothing. John looks relieved. However, the Private next to him had not cleaned his wall locker in a very long time. It was such a disgusting mess, that our commander very angrily plowed his fist into the wall locker, tipping it over. As you can imagine, it knocked over Johns wall locker too, and a jumbo bag of Skittles fell, burst, and sent hundreds of Skittles across the bay floor.

We'll skip past the yelling, and the immediate, traditional punishment that ensued. After the commander left, a Drill SGT came in with a normal bag of Skittles. John had to pick up and count each Skittle and present them to the Drill SGT with an accurate count. Several times the Drill SGT only responded by dropping a small handful of his own Skittles in the bowl and asking, "Now how many are there?"

After this, Private John was instructed that he must dig a 1x1x1 foot hole for each individual Skittle, and bury them. For the rest of the remaining month and a half of training, John had to wake up an hour earlier than everyone else and water his Skittles to grow a rainbow.

I give a friend a ride home off base. We get to his apartment and I ask if it's ok to hang out for a while due to my wife not getting off work for a couple hours. Sure no problem I am gonna put away some clothes and put some in the wash. He says. So I flip on the tv and sit on the couch. The front door is still open. About ten minutes later a freak of nature steps into the doorway. This man is every bit of 6ft 10 and 350 lbs. He tells me he was there to repo the roommate of my friends car. So I call out to friend and say "Hey some guy is here to repo Earl's car". "Tell him to fuck off' is the response from the bedroom. I laughed and told him he had better come and deal with this guy. The door slams open and friend struts into the room like he is gonna kick some ass. He takes one look at this massive human and says "The car is in the garage. You are gonna need the keys. Let me get them for you". He looks at me and says "FUCK!! You could have warned me." We took the fellow to the car and helped him load it on a flatbed. Way before the times of cell phones. Wish I could have a picture of his face when he saw that Hulk.

You mean a pig party, we would scrounge up the fattest ugliest bitches we could find and invite them over to our Corpsmans apartment. Guy that brought the ugliest broad won. It was hilarious that after many beers, some grunt would end up in the sack(or bathroom floor )fucking one of the heifers. Then when the light bulb struck one of the broads, ( hey were all fat ugly broads) they would be pissed.
Good times.

This was known as a Buffalo Roundup. Rules were:

1. Everyone puts $20 in the pile.
2. Have to meet the heifer, at the bar, in view of the other contestants.
3. Have to get her out of the bar, do the deed, and return her to the bar before midnite. That was the hard part, getting her back before twelve.
4. Winner gets the pot, based on poundage.

Strategy is important - do I go ugly/skinny early, in order to make the midnite cutoff, or do I hold out for a beef quickie in the parking lot at 2330? Much hilarity ensues, when two guys are arguing about whose ho was bigger!

We were getting ready to deploy, so guys were out getting crazy on a daily. One morning before formation, SPC (I'll call him Holly) was talking with the PSG in front of formation. He was going on about his time with a prostitute last night. He tell PSG that "the condom broke and she didn't even notice, HAHA" We are all like, WTF, that's nasty. PSG tells the SPC Holly that he needs to get checked, because she probably gave him something. He with a straight face says, "tell you the truth Sergeant, I probably gave her something."

I laughed for an hour straight. Whenever people ask what the Infantry is like, I always tell that story.

my step dad used to tell one (he is 86 this past july) about being locked up in the brig in Charleston with a buddy from Alabama.
when the guards hollered lights out, they would have to get undressed and get in the rack in a certain amount of time.. if they didn't make the time frame they would have to get dressed and start all over again. dad said this could go on and on and on.. finally they all got in the rack in time and the lights went out.. his buddy yelled out "give me liberty or give me death".. the guard yelled out "who said that!!!" daddy said wihtout missing a beat his buddy said "Patrick Henry you dumd son of a bitch" and so it started all over again

I was in 2/16 Inf 1st ID from 92-96. Well in 95 this assfucklin waste of life decided to blow up a fed building in Oklahoma. Well said assfucklin got out of the unit about 8 months before I got there. When they figured this out news crews out the ass were everywhere and they were looking for suspect #2. A few of us were in the barracks talking when the Sgtmajor comes through. This dip shit, we'll call him dip shit, says to the Sgt major, "Doesn't Spec. ???? look like suspect #2?" Sgt major walks off, final formation and we all go about our evening. About 4 am Spec. ???? barges into my room demanding to know where dip shit is because he just spent the last few hours convincing the fbi ect…… that he wasn't suspect #2. We still call Spec. ???? sometimes and just laugh the second he answers the phone. I'm gonna call him now!!!!!!!

Thought of another funny one you guys might like. We were finishing up our last deployment in Afghanistan. Emptying the plywood building we had occupied for the last year. We had a little fire pit in our compound area that we would burn sensitive paper work, or anything we didn't want the Afghans going through like family addresses on care package boxes and stuff like that. So guys are bringing boxes of letters, magazines, and just random stuff they wanted to get rid off, and tossing it in the pit to burn before we bounced out. Well one of my sniper team leaders, Sgt. Stud brings out this pocket pussy he had been smashing the whole time we were there. He throws this giant purple looking rubber thing in the fire and it starts to melt. Well one of the other guys, Spc Jenk comes out at the same time and starts throwing his stuff on, when all of a sudden, the pit explodes out of no where. Maybe a loose .50 round might have fallen into a box that got thrown on or something, we have no clue why it blew. Well it blew, it flew flaming hot burning pocket pussy at everyone around. A huge chunk lands on Spc Jenk's face, burning the shit out of him. We were rolling on the ground laughing when we realized the buring shit on his face was pocket pussy.

We made him a flaming pocket pussy purple heart, and spent the next month on our way home making fun of him. Sadly he had to endure everyone asking him if he was wounded when we had our coming home ceremony, because it was still all scabbed up and nasty looking. We still give him shit about that, and Sgt. Stud still talks about all the jizz that was in that pocket pussy and how it ended up on Spc Jenks face. He has a nice battle scar he will get to explain to his grandkids one day. lol

Last edited:
Tons of shit. Literally tons of it. Here's just a bit:

1. Seen a guy climb in a clean water buffalo in NTC and he jacked off in it for the next unit rotating in. What a great guy.

2. Seen a guy pulling people out of their cars and fighting them, yelling "I'll pay you $20 if you kick my ass and you pay me $20 if I kick your ass!" trying to get people to fight. Oh, in the middle of the busiest street in downtown Vancouver, BC Canada.

3. Some guys got charged with gang raping a barracks whore. But the guy taped the whole thing without her permission. He showed it to the 1SG. Not only did it have interesting stuff, like guys standing in line waiting turn and disappearing, reappearing IR glowsticks (you get the idea) it also had her permission. It also had one of the guys taped sucking his own cock (flexibility + length is key). He was called out in formation. Pretty funny speech by 1SG that day.

4. Shorted the proper tools, I once saw a guy open a pallet of 120mm mortars and a pallet of demo with a fire axe. Yeah, he cut through the metal bands, but he also cut into the damn ordnance! Luckily no bang, as there was nowhere to hide but behind a 5 ton wheel less than 50m away.

5. One guy swore that Strykers floated because the Marines used them and theirs floated. So he drove it across the Columbia river at YTC. Kind of. At 20+ tons moving at 35mph, it sunk pretty damn fast in that huge, fast flowing river. Could have drowned his squad and it certainly beat them up good on impact. Not sure what happened to that idiot, but the Strkyer had to be jerked and fixed.

6. Skinny dipping in the Pacific in January with 70mph winds in Oregon at some NG training facility we borrowed for a week. Pictures of us resting bored in the sun at NTC --with one guy with a "hand worked" chocolate nutrient bar wedged between his butt cheeks while squatting over another sleeping soldier. Great picture, but priceless ones ensued when it fell out of his butt and onto the other fellow's face, waking him up with this guy's ass over his face and what seemed to be a turd draped across his face from eye to opposite lip... Hilarity ensued.

God, seen so much! Infantrymen, they cut up. Bored a lot, so we make use of time. Like MRE bombs using the heaters, taking blanks apart, all kinds of shit in the field. One guy blew up a porta-potty. One guy dropped a grenade sim in the vent on one while another guy was in it --he got painted shitter blue and turd brown. I once stripped down and tucked my package and stood on a chair while the music from "Silence of the Lambs" was played and we knocked on a team member's door... We called it the "Buffalo Bill". Geez, it was WORSE than what a frat house would be. But we kicked ass in the field and when it counted.

When I was an E-4, my next door neighbors in the barracks were a couple of newer E-3's. One of them literally beat his dick until he wore a raw spot on the side of it. Freaked out that he got an STD from one of the skanks that he fucked apparently in between beating off, he went to medical. He was ordered by the medical officer to stop beating his dick (I am sure that it was presented much more professionally). The E-3 returns to his room and tells his roomate the whole story, finishing it with "...and don't tell anybody". The roomate assures the E-3 with the wounded dick that his secret was safe, then walked outside the room, about faced to the barracks, and proceeded to shout the E-3's predicament. This is where I became aware of the situation.