• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

761739-f195b2bb6854cfb60f876c5766223da7.data

that is me with 8 pups and the parents when a car drives past, wild animal walks onto the property, neighbours dogs bark, pick a reason :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My Cinnamon Chow never barked, she was seriously laid back, neither did my exes cat. My Chocolate Lab (Wilbur) was trained to run to me, or another household member, when someone was at the door, I would almost always (except female visitors) give the "who's there" command and then he would charge the door doing his best badass impression. Hair on back standing tall and tail wagging full speed. I pretty much know someone was there well before a knock at the door. Outdoors he would heel and play badass on the same command, it was never trained but my daughter said "watch this". He ran to her left side and went guard dog crazy. Came in handy sometimes.
1682382449972.png

Last edited:
Cream cheese ?.......no
Mayonnaise ?.....gawd no.
Sour cream ?......urp, fuck no.

I'm out.
It does look to have smallish chunks of something in it......but the pork is raw at the moment of capture.
Fuck if I know.
Drywall mud ?
"Sour cream ?......urp, fuck no."

French onion dip