• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

346887651_6765614543449032_7619147701217339042_n.jpeg

And school was never fucking cancelled.

I walked to school in Jr. High. It was under 1/2 mile away.....up hill naturally. My mother would drop me off in the morning. Latch key kid....the horror.

In Jr high a teacher wanted to know what bus you ride. I don't. Everyone rides the bus. Not me. EVERYONE RIDES THE BUS, WHAT NUMBER WOULD YOU RIDE. I don't have one. She finally got real pissy, I pointed out the window, you see that house I live there. She shutup.

I was also a small kid, a small adult, and remember walking home in crotch high snow.

Imagine paying $1142 for a 19” tv (inflation adjusted cost). Hell, you can probably get a 50” flatscreen for $375 at Costco today…
You can get an 80" for close to that $375 at Walmart if you time it right.

Imagine paying $1142 for a 19” tv (inflation adjusted cost). Hell, you can probably get a 50” flatscreen for $375 at Costco today…
Was that 19" TV considered to be top of the line or bottom?
Right now at costco they have 48-50" tvs ranging from $1100 down to $240.
Screenshot_20230517_071743_Costco.png

All you have to do is watch any TV episodes from about '94 and back to see how bad the imagery was.
It might not have been the TVs, it might have actually been the recordings.

But yeah, I'll take the bigger, newer sets

All you have to do is watch any TV episodes from about '94 and back to see how bad the imagery was.
It might not have been the TVs, it might have actually been the recordings.

But yeah, I'll take the bigger, newer sets
Absolutely. There is no reason to invest in recording tech with a substantially higher res than can be broadcast.