• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

50029e3e0cc34d17b7e38b59149c2412.jpg

It comes down to the fact that the USPS or maybe DoT has regulations for mailbox construction. And, the road right of way includes the shoulder and sidewalk where the mailbox is placed. While those area are not intended for normal traffic, they are nominally part of the public roadway. Placing an obstacle in the roadway is prohibited. And, mailboxes built beyond specification open the land/homeowner up to civil (and potentially) criminal liability.

We can debate whether this is “right,” but right =/= lawful.

Yup, This looks like something that meets federal regulations… my neighbors most
Hillbilly woodchuck methbox that is now a neighborhood icon!

It’s never been hit that I know of. Even when I drag it on to the road for a few minutes to run a mower deck under it.

IMG_3328.jpeg

Sirhr

That is fascinating, thanks for sharing. Some of them were like miniature atomic explosions. Near stickey material. I wonder what two 175 grain bthp's would lok like.

Down at the Gettysburg museum are several pairs of bullets that hit and fused in flight. Can you imagine being on a battlefield with so much lead flying that the minie’s are hitting each other and fusing…

Sirhr

This is EXACTLY how us genXers were raised LOL

773780-ae871609601b51a8f3d6051a5070fd68.data

100%.

My dad had faith in my jumping.
He often laid down for big air launched over him.
Bike
Roller blades (hockey style)
Hockey skates
Skis (including a big floating 360 grab after the 98 Olympics and Johnny Mosley’s gold in Moguls)

Isn’t Chloe a girl’s name?

Or am I misgendering a steer?

P

My buddy raises a big number of beef cattle a year, around 1000 head.
Steers and heifers either way.
Ive eaten a lot of both.
All delicious, amazing marbling.
Fed a good diet, upping the corn at the end.
No grass fed only BS.

Reactions: FWoo45 and JR_77
Harley too….

caf0edc14c5e9547ce95beb3f4145cef-2846821.png
The sell more bikes to bull dykes these days than to men... It's probably their biggest growing segment.

Their market is dying off. Literally. Bull dykes have money and want to ride Harley's. There are more nasty ugly skanks on bikes around here than ever...

Sirhr

The sell more bikes to bull dykes these days than to men... It's probably their biggest growing segment.

Their market is dying off. Literally. Bull dykes have money and want to ride Harley's. There are more nasty ugly skanks on bikes around here than ever...

Sirhr
Fuck''em....oh, wait, hold that thought.

So it's a museum exhibit? I think it was running in the 90's... which is why I figured it might still be in service!

Great photo!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

As a kid I remember trains on that track, 70s time frame. Cargo only by than. No passenger cars.

Those B&M cars ran through Medford Ma though. We called the “Budliners”.

I couldn’t have been 4-5 years old going over to the tracks and putting coins down to get squashed.

Our parents warned us we would get sucked under the train if we got to close so it was wicked safe.

Down at the Gettysburg museum are several pairs of bullets that hit and fused in flight. Can you imagine being on a battlefield with so much lead flying that the minie’s are hitting each other and fusing…

Sirhr
That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

Keith

Sirhr
They fused I suspect because at the time the mini’s and the ball’s were pure lead………