• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1771CBDA-FCB0-4050-A803-8563552E472A.jpeg

I lived with my grandmother in high school. It was a nice neighborhood full of attorneys, business owners, engineers, and a machinist.

A mailbox bat bashing teenage crew took out the machinist's mailbox one night. Along with some others.

The next night it was back up with a larger mailbox. Inside it was lead lined around a smaller mailbox. All set on a concrete filled piece of drill stem.

A few days later some of the seniors did not show up at school. One was dead. The others in jail for various charges.

Seems that when you stand in the back of a truck with a bat and hit something that weighs more than you, but which does not move, you stop, but the truck does not.
Gotta be careful bashing those mailboxs. Knew of a guy and some other retards out booze cruising night, guy in the front seat hit a box and a chunk of the bat or mailbox came back and hit the dude in the back seat. The guy was dead as disco right there. Stupid games and stupid prizes.

Gotta be careful bashing those mailboxs. Knew of a guy and some other retards out booze cruising night, guy in the front seat hit a box and a chunk of the bat or mailbox came back and hit the dude in the back seat. The guy was dead as disco right there. Stupid games and stupid prizes.
Yeah, mailboxes deserve M 80's

I posted this about a year ago that the Alphabet Mafia has gotten bored with pronouns so now it’s all about “personal pronouns” or some call may call it “neopronouns.”

This is not a joke or copied from the Babylon Bee.

Neopronouns are also pronouns, and include those pronouns besides the ones most commonly used in a particular language. As one’s pronouns are ultimately a reflection of their personal identity, the number and types of (neo)pronouns a person may use is limitless.

Examples of neopronoun sets include: xe/xir/xirs, ze/zir/zirs and fae/faer/faers.

On this page you will find answers for several common questions about neopronouns as well as a table listing the conjugations of several common neopronouns.“

How do I use neopronouns?​

“Neopronouns are used much in the same way other pronouns are used.
For example, take the neopronoun xe/xir/xirs (which parallels, respectively, she / her/ hers).
Much like you would say “I saw her yesterday, and she said the book was hers,” you would say
“I saw xir yesterday, and xe said the book was xirs.”
For the neopronoun ze/zir/zirs you would say:
Ze will be arriving soon, and bringing zir famous carrot cake, which was zirs grandma’s recipe!”
For the neopronoun fae/faer/faers, you would say:
I asked faer what fae thought of the movie.“

Just when you thought you knew how to properly worship them they go and change the rules. Not sure whether to laugh, cry or laugh so hard it makes me cry? :ROFLMAO:
"It" works just fine for me.

That is fascinating, thanks for sharing. Some of them were like miniature atomic explosions. Near stickey material. I wonder what two 175 grain bthp's would lok like.

There was a story, and it may just be a story, of a RNZAF 5 Sqn P-3 pilot who was refused a promotion or pay raise some years ago.
In revenge, he never shut down an engine to save fuel ever again.

The cost of the 'extra' fuel burned over the years was many, many times what the extra pay the pilot had asked for.

As aircraft commander, his decision not to shut down an engine couldn't be questioned or faulted.

Last edited:
I posted this about a year ago that the Alphabet Mafia has gotten bored with pronouns so now it’s all about “personal pronouns” or some call may call it “neopronouns.”

This is not a joke or copied from the Babylon Bee.

Neopronouns are also pronouns, and include those pronouns besides the ones most commonly used in a particular language. As one’s pronouns are ultimately a reflection of their personal identity, the number and types of (neo)pronouns a person may use is limitless.

Examples of neopronoun sets include: xe/xir/xirs, ze/zir/zirs and fae/faer/faers.

On this page you will find answers for several common questions about neopronouns as well as a table listing the conjugations of several common neopronouns.“

How do I use neopronouns?​

“Neopronouns are used much in the same way other pronouns are used.
For example, take the neopronoun xe/xir/xirs (which parallels, respectively, she / her/ hers).
Much like you would say “I saw her yesterday, and she said the book was hers,” you would say
“I saw xir yesterday, and xe said the book was xirs.”
For the neopronoun ze/zir/zirs you would say:
Ze will be arriving soon, and bringing zir famous carrot cake, which was zirs grandma’s recipe!”
For the neopronoun fae/faer/faers, you would say:
I asked faer what fae thought of the movie.“

Just when you thought you knew how to properly worship them they go and change the rules. Not sure whether to laugh, cry or laugh so hard it makes me cry? :ROFLMAO:

Meh…. US govt proposed the “Decabet”
In 1976. I am sure some here remember the attempt at the 10 letter metric alphabet!”

Sirhr

My partner at work was cutting her back yard and the mower slid down the hill (Appalachia be like dat) and tossed her off. They flew her to Winston for surgery. She says she’s ok….just a PSA to be careful cause equipment has no remorse.

DBF654DB-0638-4D00-818A-A40D27D4F006.jpeg

I don’t see how building a sturdy mailbox is a crime. Mailboxes are not meant to be ran over or struck with a bat, just like trees and bridge abutments.

Anyway, no freeloading

Squash is blooming. Bugs are pollinating.

View attachment 8159923
I’ve been living in this house for 24 years. In that time, my mailbox has been hit, probably 10 times. I have people drive through my yard, around the mailbox, several times a year. I live in a curve. When my kids were little, they weren’t allowed to play in the front yard.
One of the times my box was hit, the cop taking the report, said “Did you ever think about moving your mailbox around the corner, so they won’t hit it?” I told him, “Fuck that, they need to not drive in my front yard.” So I built it right back where the others have been, just to get hit again.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
I don’t see how building a sturdy mailbox is a crime. Mailboxes are not meant to be ran over or struck with a bat, just like trees and bridge abutments.

Anyway, no freeloading

Squash is blooming. Bugs are pollinating.

View attachment 8159923
It comes down to the fact that the USPS or maybe DoT has regulations for mailbox construction. And, the road right of way includes the shoulder and sidewalk where the mailbox is placed. While those area are not intended for normal traffic, they are nominally part of the public roadway. Placing an obstacle in the roadway is prohibited. And, mailboxes built beyond specification open the land/homeowner up to civil (and potentially) criminal liability.

We can debate whether this is “right,” but right =/= lawful.

To add to Lawless’ warning about machines.

Snakes are out.

This 11 was stopping on a mtn bike trail, lost his balance and fell into a small bush.
This (and that lawnmower pic) is what a day in the life of work looks like.

Photo taken by the boy’s father and published publicly on the local news
9C4D19B3-6953-4775-970E-3F2EAADBCC3E.png

My work is right next to the foothills and we keep the anti-venom in supply.
About 10k a vial. Last guy I gave it to got 12 of them….
We see several snake bites a year.

I’ve been living in this house for 24 years. In that time, my mailbox has been hit, probably 10 times. I have people drive through my yard, around the mailbox, several times a year. I live in a curve. When my kids were little, they weren’t allowed to play in the front yard.
One of the times my box was hit, the cop taking the report, said “Did you ever think about moving your mailbox around the corner, so they won’t hit it?” I told him, “Fuck that, they need to not drive in my front yard.” So I built it right back where the others have been, just to get hit again.
You have to get permission from the postal service to move your mailbox.

Snakes are out.

This 11 was stopping on a mtn bike trail, lost his balance and fell into a small bush.

View attachment 8160019

Type of snake?

Reactions: Lawless

Does insurance usually pay for that?

@powdahound76

Does insurance usually pay for that?

Snakes are out.

View attachment 8160019

Rattler?

Reactions: powdahound76
Snagged a deal. Been wanting a new trimmer to replace my tired FS55R and wanted the Kombi system to use with the little Stihl cultivator they sell. Found this from a family selling their deceased dad’s stuff. About 1/3 new 👍🏻 KM91R and BG56.

I will give my FS55R and old BG55 to my SIL.

IMG_1257.jpeg
IMG_1259.jpeg
IMG_1258.jpeg

A friend was putting in a cut and cover tunnel for his backyard train and hit rock before he got to depth. Knowing I had some experience in such things he ask how to remedy the problem without a lot of hassle.

As he was getting ready to soften the stone, 100 feet or so away his neighbor was installing a new mailbox to replace the one run over a couple of days earlier. So he gets everything set up and waits about 15 minutes for the mailbox to get finished. All done, waves are exchanged and his neighbor heads back to the house.

My friend looks around. Except for a van approaching slow about a mile up the road everything is clear. So he touched it off. A few stones fly up and down and a plume of dust rises. As he's looking over the result he hears a scrunch. The van, driver looking at the dust plume, just ran over the new mailbox. Lasted a bit less than 10 minutes.

My friend did help with the replacing it.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: Ichi and Lawless
A rattle snake.

Im not sure the kind, most likely Prairie rattler based off commonality vs the other 2 found here.

Insurance covers it.
Im not sure what billing looks like for the un-insured

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
A rattle snake.

Im not sure the kind, most likely Prairie rattler based off commonality vs the other 2 found here.

Insurance covers it.
Im not sure what billing looks like for the un-insured
When I was out there one of the times, we stopped just about on the western Kansas line and I walked behind some scrub trees to pee. I was standing there in the knee high dead grass and it occurs to me that more likely than not there was a rattler close by….I finished up in a hurry 😂

• Haha
Yup.

Snake season begins June 15.

I wanna hat band and some rattles.
Would love boots and am too poor to get some made.

And feed my kid some snek. She wants to try it. Pretty cool for 11 yr old girl.

Yup.

Snake season begins June 15.

I wanna hat band and some rattles.
Would love boots and am too poor to get some made.

And feed my kid some snek. She wants to try it. Pretty cool for 11 yr old girl.
My BIL had custom boots made in Mexico for $100 and they are NICE

• Wow
When I was out there one of the times, we stopped just about on the western Kansas line and I walked behind some scrub trees to pee. I was standing there in the knee high dead grass and it occurs to me that more likely than not there was a rattler close by….I finished up in a hurry 😂

Late 70s, BIL and I are walking a trail down to the river. He stopped to light his pipe, as I recall and I kept walking. A few seconds later, I saw dirt fly a couple feet to my right and heard the boom. He blasted a cottonmouth I was about to pass.