• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2023-07-22_18-32-41.jpg

I didn't touch it. I just put my hand next to it for scale. I doubt it's anything dangerous though. I live in Wisconsin. In general we don't have a lot of dangerous critters. 2 kinds of poisonous snakes but they're both very rare. Black widows, also rare, and brown recluse exceedingly rare.
I wish that was the case here in Texas. Any spider in the house, wandering around on the floor is considered, by me, to be a Brown Recluse or Hobo spider. That said, there are a lot of harmless Wolf spiders that make it into the house. But those get the shoes as well...

I often tell friends to go out before dawn with a flashlight and if there is no dew on the grass, shine it over the grass. Many of the glittering reflections are those of spider eyes...

This video only reveals a few.

This picture smells of L&M cigarettes and Pine-Sol.

We had a Harvest Gold set very similar when we moved into our first new house when I was 4. Had Harvest Gold stove, washer/dryer and even the enameled sink.

As you get older, a strange thing happens. Things like the thoughts above stir long gone emotions and memories. I remember sitting at that table at 5am to eat breakfast with my dad. He left for work at 6. I hadn’t thought of that in a really long time.

I wish that was the case here in Texas. Any spider in the house, wandering around on the floor is considered, by me, to be a Brown Recluse or Hobo spider. That said, there are a lot of harmless Wolf spiders that make it into the house. But those get the shoes as well...

I often tell friends to go out before dawn with a flashlight and if there is no dew on the grass, shine it over the grass. Many of the glittering reflections are those of spider eyes...

I used to take the dogs walking in the park in the early morning wearing a headlamp. The whole park looked like a field of stars with all the spider eyes.

Fortunately they were all pretty anxious to get out of the way of approaching sounds and vibrations.

Reactions: Lawless and Ichi