• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

After all the time I spent in Asia I can usually tell "country of origin" for people, just by looking at their face. If they still speak their native language it removes all doubt.

I think Filipinas and Thai women are beautiful , seen some Laotians were stunning ! Japanese awight 👍
Never been around many Koreans , Taiwanese either. Didn’t find many Vietnamese women that were that hot , never been a fan of betel nut breath and teeth , nor Nuoc Mam smell either 🥴 Spent little time there , few main bases , Da Nang , Saigon for short TAD stuff. Most time Yankee or Dixie Stations. Helped get rid of mines we’d sewn years before in Haiphong Harbor …Way up North.
I Loved most of SE Asia , could expat to/in the PI , hell I may end up there ..again !! ??People are not all stressed and nerved up like here. 🍻🇺🇸

Reactions: Cowpokey
Good stuff. Thanks for your service, and Welcome Home. We had hundreds of people show up at the airports to welcome us home from the sand boxes; you had hundreds of people show up at the airport(s) to protest your service. Hopefully one day soon our real history will be shown to the masses.
That was a highlight of time in the Navy. Going to eat at the O club as the BC’s guest was unreal. Didn’t have a clue how good they were treated , took my Whites and had their maid iron them. Had my 3 “being there” ribbons on with my third class crow ,and Officers treated me awesome. And the EXTRA highlight , one of their daughters (also a cuz) drove me around , acted as my Wing Girl , and got me laid , by her American friend..a Round Eye !! 😌 I was 20 then I think? Still correspond with her ..my Cuz that is.
I was extremely lucky , got out In Washington State , flew home in civvies , people in Arkansas are good kind hearted folks that have always been pro military regardless of the shit heads in charge , like now. I knew of shipmates and Soldiers that got treated like shit , that was usually in California.
Many of the guys on the Hide have been in the Deep Shit many times over. I was just there in a different time and a different world. I’m proud of what I did , did the best I could and that’s fine with me 🇺🇸

Yeah, the Narwhal is good, just can’t find it at local retailers.

I’ve never really cared for IPAs.

A new kid on the block up here is Fall River Brewing Co. I really like their Colossus Imperial Russian Stout and Kilty Pleasure a Scotch Ale. Unfortunately they are both limited run beers.

Maybe I’ll have a Dragon’s Milk tonight.
Dragon's Milk.... YES... better be sitting where you want to be cause you won't be going anywhere.... Ass kicker stout.

342492691_23854570480390654_7225926562770584575_n.jpeg

That was a highlight of time in the Navy. Going to eat at the O club as the BC’s guest was unreal. Didn’t have a clue how good they were treated , took my Whites and had their maid iron them. Had my 3 “being there” ribbons on with my third class crow ,and Officers treated me awesome. And the EXTRA highlight , one of their daughters (also a cuz) drove me around , acted as my Wing Girl , and got me laid , by her American friend..a Round Eye !! 😌 I was 20 then I think? Still correspond with her ..my Cuz that is.
I was extremely lucky , got out In Washington State , flew home in civvies , people in Arkansas are good kind hearted folks that have always been pro military regardless of the shit heads in charge , like now. I knew of shipmates and Soldiers that got treated like shit , that was usually in California.
Many of the guys on the Hide have been in the Deep Shit many times over. I was just there in a different time and a different world. I’m proud of what I did , did the best I could and that’s fine with me 🇺🇸
I went to a lot of "garden spots" (Shit Holes) when I was in the military. Never killed anyone directly...never pulled the trigger on a threat, because it didn't present itself in range or in sight. Had a lot of attempts on my life and people on my team, mortar, rocket, IED, suicide bombers...the list goes on. It is all in the past for now.

My USAF "5 Star" accommodations on the Horn of Africa (disputed border) were a piece of cardboard that I put my sleeping bag on top of, with a bug net stretched over the top, between a couple bushes.

Crazy thing about that; it got down to 85º F one night, I had to get inside the sleeping bag...I was freezing. Funny how 115-120ºF every day is warm, normally would drop down to 95º F when it got dark. Good times...looking back on it anyway.

I went to a lot of "garden spots" (Shit Holes) when I was in the military. Never killed anyone directly...never pulled the trigger on a threat, because it didn't present itself in range or in sight. Had a lot of attempts on my life and people on my team, mortar, rocket, IED, suicide bombers...the list goes on. It is all in the past for now.

That’s plenty !! I’d salute you , but we both worked while we were in. 😉 I wasn’t worried about getting drafted , but I didn’t want to me a Grunt nor Soldier so I joined the Navy with 5 other locals. After boot camp , all went different directions. Was an Airman Recruit E1 nothing when I went on board the Connie. Went straight to being a Blue Shirt flight deck ape , throwing chocks and tie down chains. We left for a WestPAC soon as I got on , and the seven day flight quarters to flight quarters grind was brutal at first , also extremely dangerous. The Connie kicked Asses , sortie after sortie , seemed endless and fucking Hot to boot. The Connie and crew got the Presidential Unit Citation for the deployment , had the first Aces of Vietnam ..Duke Cunningham and Willie Driscoll.
The Old Man was a Arky , a Sailors Captain !! Close to the end of the deployment I got my Yellow Shirt and was In Crash and Salvage. On my second deployment I was ready to get the fuck out. Lucky to be alive many times over. Changed rates and made 3rd Class PO , got another WAY safer gig , still lots of flight deck time , but not dodging intakes or arresting gear cables ..or wearing all the hot C&S gear in SE Asia heat. 🇺🇸

I spent 6 months with an A4 Marine squadron at Kadina some were 1982-83.........a couple of things I remember well were the SR-71's, and the food at the chow hall.......the AF has by far the best facilities in the military............
They have 2 species of Habu’s there. One from above , one slithering on the ground.😳

Reactions: Cowpokey
Was riding my motorcycle back to work after lunch a couple months back. The 18 wheeler was just getting on the road as I was passing. At slow speed it launched a rock at me (more potato shaped than that one) that hit me right below my knee. Nothing broken thank goodness but sure hurt.
I bet that did smart!

Was riding my motorcycle back to work after lunch a couple months back. The 18 wheeler was just getting on the road as I was passing. At slow speed it launched a rock at me (more potato shaped than that one) that hit me right below my knee. Nothing broken thank goodness but sure hurt.
Our off road Eucluds had a bar that rode between the tandem wheels on a pivot.

If a rock got stock as it came around. It would hit the bar, the bar would stop against the axle and the rock would dislodge.

Our off road Eucluds had a bar that rode between the tandem wheels on a pivot.

If a rock got stock as it came around. It would hit the bar, the bar would stop against the axle and the rock would dislodge.
Or bend the bar into both sidewalls and the operator will run around till they both blow…

Coming down the Mount Washington auto road an hour ago. I was behind some flatlander douche canoe in a Tacoma. His brakes were absolutely on fire. They have signs every half mile low gear pull off. Cool brakes. Not this guy. If he even makes it home. He’s gonna need all four.

Smelled like a fire at Midis brake shop.

Coming down the Mount Washington auto road an hour ago. I was behind some flatlander douche canoe in a Tacoma. His brakes were absolutely on fire. They have signs every half mile low gear pull off. Cool brakes. Not this guy. If he even makes it home. He’s gonna need all four.

Smelled like a fire at Midis brake shop.

Last April, while on a tour bus coming from Mt. Etna (10,900 ft), pulled over to assist a young married couple, with baby, whose front brakes had caught fire. He hit both wheels with a fire-extinguisher to put out fire, then hit them again with water to cool them down. He discovered the front wheels (rear-wheel drive) would not turn. Although sympathetic, the consensus of my co-traveler's - call a tow-truck, break-out the credit card.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic