• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

nu0aubkvfggb1.jpeg

Swedes made some beautiful aircraft

I had an interesting weekend.

Wildfire got about 1/4 mile from my house. Had to evac Friday late afternoon.

IMG_4639.jpeg

Serious efforts by dedicated professionals saved the community. Got back in the house Sunday afternoon. Ash everywhere but no one was harmed and no structures lost.

P

It’s an absolutely phenomenal movie. Edward Fox at his absolute best.

The Bruce Willis remake was a complete garbage travesty. The original is amazing. Isn’t that always the case.
Use of a rope and tree to steady his shot while practicing was one of my favorite bits.

Reactions: Ichi
I had an interesting weekend.

Wildfire got about 1/4 mile from my house. Had to evac Friday late afternoon.

View attachment 8198811

Serious efforts by dedicated professionals saved the community. Got back in the house Sunday afternoon. Ash everywhere but no one was harmed and no structures lost.

P
Is that the Priceboro fire?

Glad everything turned out OK. I think the next two months or so are going to be very interesting around here for fires.

"Oriental" = rugs and stuff
"Asian" = people

Carry on.

How American liberal of of you! lmao

Go a bunch of other places in the world...

"Oriental" = Someone from Japan, China etc.
"Asian" = Someone from India, Pakistan, etc.

Man that's something I hadn't thought about in 45+ years. My grandmother had one of those. I always thought it was kind of creepy somehow. And even as a kid thought that seems large and overly complex for something so ugly that you get bored with looking at in about 30 seconds.

Last edited:
How American liberal of of you! lmao

Go a bunch of other places in the world...

"Oriental" = Someone from Japan, China etc.
"Asian" = Someone from India, Pakistan, etc.
First of all, FUCK YOU, window licking cunt. Calling me a liberal, points right back at you...that's what liberals do, they accuse people of exactly what they themselves are.

Second, I was stationed for 12 years in Japan and Korea, traveled to other countries in South East ASIA also. I just might have an idea what I'm talking about. India, and the other 'Stans are also part of Asia but they are either South ASIA or West ASIA. Oriental is rugs and other goods from Asia, but not people. Go educate yourself cock gobbler.

Last edited:
First of all, FUCK YOU, window licking cunt. Calling me a liberal, points right back at you...that's what liberals do, they accuse people of exactly what they themselves are.

Second, I was stationed for 12 years in Japan in Japan and Korea, traveled to other countries in South East ASIA also. I just might have an idea what I'm talking about. India, and the other 'Stans are also part of Asia but they are either South ASIA or West ASIA. Oriental is rugs and other goods from Asia, but not people. Go educate yourself cock gobbler.

Now if you'd said "in the Far East" , that would have been telling age wise, but you didn't. But then if you did, you wouldn't get all flustered about oriental.

But you drove home my point perfectly. I couldn't have proved my point better than you just did.

Last edited:

Second, I was stationed for 12 years in Japan in Japan and Korea, traveled to other countries in South East ASIA also. I just might have an idea what I'm talking about. India, and the other 'Stans are also part of Asia but they are either South ASIA or West ASIA. Oriental is rugs and other goods from Asia, but not people. Go educate yourself cock gobbler.

Guys… no need to fight about this. Let’s just work with individual names that respect the individuality of each human being’s ethnic lineage and the diversity of their culture.

So from now on please specify:

Chink
Gook
Zipperhead
Jap
Buddha head
Dog eater
Yellow monkey
Ching Chong
Egg roll
Curve breaker
Slant
Slope
WOG
Towelhead
Raghead
Paki
LBFM
Camel Jockey
Goloid and…
Uzbek

We owe it to our fellow global citizens to get their ethnic heritage right when speaking of them in a social context.

You know they do it to us White Devil Gaijin crackers.

Sirhr

PS, my sincerest apologies if I left anyone out. Not an intentional oversight!

Guys… no need to fight about this. Let’s just work with individual names that respect the individuality of each human being’s ethnic lineage and the diversity of their culture.

Chink
Gook
Zipperhead
Jap
Buddha head
Dog eater
Yellow monkey
Ching Chong
Egg roll
Curve breaker
Slant
Slope
WOG
Towelhead
Raghead
Paki
LBFM
Camel Jockey
Goloid and…
Uzbek

We owe it to our fellow global citizens to get their ethnic heritage right when speaking of them in a social context.

Sirhr

Fake list. In America, we have twinkies and bananas.

Reactions: klf

Chink
Gook
Zipperhead
Jap
Buddha head
Dog eater
Yellow monkey
Ching Chong
Egg roll
Curve breaker
Slant
Slope
WOG
Towelhead
Raghead
Paki
LBFM
Camel Jockey
Goloid and…
Uzbek

Sirhr

Pretty solid list, I thought you missed some, but that was me trying to speed read...

Now if you'd said "in the Far East" , that would have been telling age wise, but you didn't. But then if you did, you wouldn't get all flustered about oriental.

But you drove home my point perfectly. I couldn't have proved my point better than you just did.
It's still the Far East. If you were trying to insult me with an age comment you should have said WESTPAC...you must really be too young for that one.

It's still the Far East. If you were trying to insult me with an age comment you should have said WESTPAC...you must really be too young for that one.
One of the things I think we deal with on this site is a decent amount of "late adolescent" young men that have not yet learned how to talk to grown men...... much less hardened men.
cas6969 may be struggling with this.
Plus an aggressively fast growing number of glow sticks.

One of the things I think we deal with on this site is a decent amount of "late adolescent" young men that have not yet learned how to talk to grown men...... much less hardened men.
cas6969 may be struggling with this.
Plus an aggressively fast growing number of glow sticks.
Truth