• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

That was a great video; especially about training to detect hidden dangers on the battlefield. It's almost like the young man in the photo below. He is oblivious to the danger he's been lured into. Don't believe me? I got the "purple hearts" to prove it!

iu

Sounds like excellent marketing by the tourism bureau to me!

If only it said “No closed season or bag limit on Pedos.”

But if they were the case, they’d have to close Disney overnight for lack of staff.

Sirhr
A man can only dream.

20230815_114226.jpg

Good morning Forest Circus, I'd like to report a small lighting strike in the area of Deep Creek.

Thank you, as soon as we top off our drip torches and complete out Transgender skills training.....we will head that way.
20230815_184315.jpg
20230815_200123.jpg
Oh the irony of the burn scar in the foreground.

Oh....so if I am visiting Florida that means I am less likely to have issues filling up my car then in a place like Chicago or Detroit?

Or is that a warning to bad people to turn around and go back to Chicago or Detroit?
It cuts both ways.

Last edited:
View attachment 8205991
Good morning Forest Circus, I'd like to report a small lighting strike in the area of Deep Creek.

Thank you, as soon as we top off our drip torches and complete out Transgender skills training.....we will head that way.
View attachment 8205992View attachment 8205993Oh the irony of the burn scar in the foreground.
Acces to one of my job sites is now closed due to the Head fire at Steelhead on the Klamath River. 16 hours from report to 3k acres with evacuations.
Hope the Deep fire stays out of Weaverville and Coffee Creek.

Acces to one of my job sites is now closed due to the Head fire at Steelhead on the Klamath River. 16 hours from report to 3k acres with evacuations.
Hope the Deep fire stays out of Weaverville and Coffee Creek.
Let's hope so....we've got a bunch of powerline at the low end of that drainage.....no bueno!!
Right now my biggest concern is smoking out the drainage I plan to pack into for bow season opener this weekend 😡

Reactions: FWoo45 and Modoc
I've watched the John Brown Gun Club shoot....
Yes. There are some people out there that are in fact this dumb.
They vote.
They procreate.
They have guns.
I am not sure which part is the scariest.
Saw the John Brown Gun Club on tv. They were shooting pie plate sized groups with their AK's and bragging about how much more accurate they were than AR's.
Yeah, that antifa video could very well be real.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
Let's hope so....we've got a bunch of powerline at the low end of that drainage.....no bueno!!
Right now my biggest concern is smoking out the drainage I plan to pack into for bow season opener this weekend 😡
Best of luck out there. I’m watching the other side of I-5 for the same reason.

Reactions: jmp1