• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

365611700_970730864186938_2486019932219397302_n.jpeg

You too? Part of the reason my chiropractor asked why I wasn’t in a wheel chair. 🙄
x3. First day jumping steers, hazer got waaay out and behind. I did a bit of a jump, steer saw that coming a mile off and left me out in space at 3/4 of the way down the arena-went into slow motion as my toes, knees, then face hit the dirt in very distinct order and I landed back on my feet running full speed. First thought was “wow, that should’ve hurt worse than it did”…. Then after a few steps, everything just went “ow!” Learned you shouldn’t do that. Also, ride a horse better…

• Love
Reactions: Lawless and Jscb1b
Unless you spend the $$$ to swap a manual trans shat shifts good(most Benz m/t feel like stirring a bowl of oatmeal), a 722.6 is still the best move. Just my opinion

And I don’t even care about the awful color combos of the 90’s.

Unless you spend the $$$ to swap a manual trans shat shifts good(most Benz m/t feel like stirring a bowl of oatmeal), a 722.6 is still the best move. Just my opinion

And I don’t even care about the awful color combos of the 90’s.
The Renntech 36 5 speed I almost bought had a good feel to it, but I passed on it' for other quality issues.

x3. First day jumping steers, hazer got waaay out and behind. I did a bit of a jump, steer saw that coming a mile off and left me out in space at 3/4 of the way down the arena-went into slow motion as my toes, knees, then face hit the dirt in very distinct order and I landed back on my feet running full speed. First thought was “wow, that should’ve hurt worse than it did”…. Then after a few steps, everything just went “ow!” Learned you shouldn’t do that. Also, ride a horse better…
Mine was working with an ex racehorse trying to make him into a roping horse. 🤦🏼‍♂️ His thing was go fast and turn left, everything else was a horse eating ________.
Loads of fun, but I can’t count the number of times I was thrown or went through a rough stock demo in a roping saddle. He was. Great hunter jumper for his next owner though.

Mine was working with an ex racehorse trying to make him into a roping horse. 🤦🏼‍♂️ His thing was go fast and turn left, everything else was a horse eating ________.
Loads of fun, but I can’t count the number of times I was thrown or went through a rough stock demo in a roping saddle. He was. Great hunter jumper for his next owner though.
Growing up, dads “good roping horse” was a bareback horse that didn’t buck consistently. We always had a surprise or two at the goofiest times. After college, I decided to get back into rodeo and there weren’t many options for a 6’4/265# former wrestler who never could throw a rope. Worst mistake was trying to figure out how to bulldog from an acquaintance who “did it all the time”, shortly followed up by going to Les Patterson’s bulldogging school. Finally figured out a few things. Little success led to getting mounted better, then a bit more success. Got in with a few guys to travel together who’s horses could put us all in the money… After the first few seasons, I started doing the MMA gig in the off-season to try to pay for the habit. That went a bit further than I really expected… met my wife and a few months later, both came to a halt. Fun times though. Lots of “activities” that my body tries to remind me of…

• Haha
Reactions: Modoc
Growing up, dads “good roping horse” was a bareback horse that didn’t buck consistently. We always had a surprise or two at the goofiest times. After college, I decided to get back into rodeo and there weren’t many options for a 6’4/265# former wrestler who never could throw a rope. Worst mistake was trying to figure out how to bulldog from an acquaintance who “did it all the time”, shortly followed up by going to Les Patterson’s bulldogging school. Finally figured out a few things. Little success led to getting mounted better, then a bit more success. Got in with a few guys to travel together who’s horses could put us all in the money… After the first few seasons, I started doing the MMA gig in the off-season to try to pay for the habit. That went a bit further than I really expected… met my wife and a few months later, both came to a halt. Fun times though. Lots of “activities” that my body tries to remind me of…
Yeah, I started hanging with some rodeo guys but when they went down to DePhew’s to practice bull riding….

The Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Skiing, Wild-land Fire fighting, and Timber Falling all paid a price on this body. Loved the experiences but I’m paying for it now.