• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

789314-c8d5d09295cf5525016574a18006a635.data

Hilarious! 😂😂

Can't possibly be real.

I've watched the John Brown Gun Club shoot....
Yes. There are some people out there that are in fact this dumb.
They vote.
They procreate.
They have guns.
I am not sure which part is the scariest.

Saw the John Brown Gun Club on tv. They were shooting pie plate sized groups with their AK's and bragging about how much more accurate they were than AR's.
Yeah, that antifa video could very well be real.

What range were they at. I could help them load some mags with some special ammo..

Hilary will put them out..
From five years ago.

They may sound pro-2A but don't underestimate this: They are in favor of private ownership but not for everyone. He said he's in favor of some restrictions. So guess what, the restrictions are on you.

Nazi Germany permitted firearm ownership but only if you were a member of the Nazi party.

Liars will use some true facts to support their case and mix it with lies to make their message more palatable. Keep in mind that they sound like they are promoting a "live and let live" philosophy but watch what they've been doing for the last several decades. It's not a "live and let live" philosophy. It's an "obey us or else" agenda. They will eventually try to subjugate anyone supporting the constitution and the Republic with the gun.

Reactions: JR_77
From five years ago.

They may sound pro-2A but don't underestimate this: They are in favor of private ownership but not for everyone. He said he's in favor of some restrictions. So guess what, the restrictions are on you.

Nazi Germany permitted firearm ownership but only if you were a member of the Nazi party.

Liars will use some true facts to support their case and mix it with lies to make their message more palatable. Keep in mind that they sound like they are promoting a "live and let live" philosophy but watch what they've been doing for the last several decades. It's not a "live and let live" philosophy. It's an "obey us or else" agenda. They will eventually try to subjugate anyone supporting the constitution and the Republic with the gun.

I had an “issue” with the John Brown idiots out where I shoot….

They were shooting 90* from the backstop, as in NO backstop, and their rounds were passing 20’-30’ in front of us. They were completely oblivious to the risks they posed to others and were cavalier about any idea of not shooting towards others in the same area. I seriously gauged my chances of a firefight between myself and them. Since it would have been bad form to shoot them all - I simply withdrew. No blood was spilled.

I never ran into them again out there.

I had an “issue” with the John Brown idiots out where I shoot….

They were shooting 90* from the backstop, as in NO backstop, and their rounds were passing 20’-30’ in front of us. They were completely oblivious to the risks they posed to others and were cavalier about any idea of not shooting towards others in the same area. I seriously gauged my chances of a firefight between myself and them. Since it would have been bad form to shoot them all - I simply withdrew. No blood was spilled.

I never ran into them again out there.
If things keep going the way they are, you may run into them again, whether you want to or not. The next time, you may be their target.

I'm glad you weren't hurt from that incident.

Reactions: MadDuner