• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

not-png.401709
Flew over a car after T-boning it on a motorcycle once , Went through a windshield after hitting a tree , Led with my head both times. A feeling I’ll never remember 🥴

Flew over a car after T-boning it on a motorcycle once , Went through a windshield after hitting a tree , Led with my head both times. A feeling I’ll never remember 🥴
dayum,

saw a dude do the motorcyle vs car thing while at the Beach graduation week,

dude was flying down Atlantic (Va Beach) and a Cop pulled out of a side street,
one of those big plymouth cop cars, (this was June 1981) and he hit it right at the front tire,
bike stopped, he went over the hood and down the street about a block

he died on the spot

dayum,

saw a dude do the motorcyle vs car thing while at the Beach graduation week,

dude was flying down Atlantic (Va Beach) and a Cop pulled out of a side street,
one of those big plymouth cop cars, (this was June 1981) and he hit it right at the front tire,
bike stopped, he went over the hood and down the street about a block

he died on the spot
They installed a new stoplight at an intersection , forgot to get word to the driver of the car. He ran the red light , I vaguely remember everything going black. Broke my R arm and hand , numerous ribs , clavicle almost broke through skin , 4 front teeth ground down to nerves , big gash in chin. Open face Bell helmet split down middle.
A returning Vietnam Vet Marine witnessed everything , he scooped me up and got me to a ER. Out of action and school for a month or so.

Trip through the windshield about got me. Missed a curve in fog , hit an oak tree almost head on. Steering wheel must have broken ribs on impact , head hit the passenger side windshield pillar , ended up on the hood all the way out of the car.
Ended up with a cracked skull ( dents still there) , almost broke my neck. Neurologist said I should have been a quad. Couldn’t turn my head for months. Still feel residuals aches & pains wise. BTW , it was on a Christmas Eve. I don’t remember any thing really.
I’m one lucky and blessed Hog ! 👍
🇺🇸

That brings back memories....
I remember those things but don't recall any of the gang having one.
We just made do with dirt clods or the odd may pop with an M80 stuffed in it for grenades.
My buddies grandpa delt in military surplus so we did have sho' 'nuff honest to goodness helmets, uniforms and web gear though.
And we had an opposing trench systems about 25 yards apart complete with dugouts too.
Worked out butts off digging those things with entrenching tools....
Those were the days...
Sounds like you would have been the cool kids me and my friends would want to play with.

They installed a new stoplight at an intersection , forgot to get word to the driver of the car. He ran the red light , I vaguely remember everything going black. Broke my R arm and hand , numerous ribs , clavicle almost broke through skin , 4 front teeth ground down to nerves , big gash in chin. Open face Bell helmet split down middle.
A returning Vietnam Vet Marine witnessed everything , he scooped me up and got me to a ER. Out of action and school for a month or so.

Trip through the windshield about got me. Missed a curve in fog , hit an oak tree almost head on. Steering wheel must have broken ribs on impact , head hit the passenger side windshield pillar , ended up on the hood all the way out of the car.
Ended up with a cracked skull ( dents still there) , almost broke my neck. Neurologist said I should have been a quad. Couldn’t turn my head for months. Still feel residuals aches & pains wise. BTW , it was on a Christmas Eve. I don’t remember any thing really.
🇺🇸
And this is why the wife doesn't want me to have a bike. She flatout said she'll burn it in the driveway.

Very interesting picture.

Reactions: MJF and Ichi

🇺🇸
fuk,,,

I was running 50+ more likely 60, in a 77 Ford pickup on a curvy section of a country road and came out of a curve in the middle of the road with a car coming,
over corrected a time or 2 and went up in the woods, breaking a 4 inch tree in half and stopping at a foot diameter oak,
truck hit the tree on the passenger side,
spare tire in the bed hit the back window at the bottom of the glass and thankfully did ont go thru the cab,

I hit the steering wheel, and my scrawny 125lb self bent it a bit,
floor shift I had just installed a month or 2 prior was bent down to my ankle,
I opened to door and fell out, could not catch my breath,

finally got past that and was very sore, got a ride to the hospital,
and just bruised,

no broken ribs etc,

sore a shit, like I had my ass beat hard, for a few days then fine,

had that oak been on the drivers side, or that spare tire come thru the window, I would have likely been dead or paralized,

And this is why the wife doesn't want me to have a bike. She flatout said she'll burn it in the driveway.
It wasn’t the bikes fault , but I know the drill. My now deceased wife , told me if I bought another bike , she’d do something as stupid 🤔
Still would love to have another , but ….. I did ride / drive a 2022 Kawasaki Ninja H2 a few months ago. Scared the shit out of me 😬
🇺🇸

Reactions: Ichi
So she doesn't let you take a shower, swim, ride in a boat or any other possible dangerous activities?
That pussy must be mink lined.
Sorry guys. My wife won't let me. Said no man , ever.