• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

369301985_595945342743181_2024879162905174914_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
And this is why the wife doesn't want me to have a bike. She flatout said she'll burn it in the driveway.
My wife was an ICU nurse when we started dating and took care of some very fucked up people, some of them bikers. She said pretty much from day 1 that I would not be getting a bike and dating her at the same time

Reactions: Rich4
My wife was an ICU nurse when we started dating and took care of some very fucked up people, some of them bikers. She said pretty much from day 1 that I would not be getting a bike and dating her at the same time
My wife was completely against me getting a bike...so I went to AAFES New Car Sales (in Korea) and put a down payment on my first Harley, a 2010 Dyna Street Bob. She was mad; I explained to her that I would use the bike and she would have the Jeep...that calmed her down. Fast forward 8 years when we were back in the States, she bought the 2018 Street Glide for me*; maybe she figures a bagger is safe(er). LOL
desktopMar22.jpg

*Traded in the Dyna, not enough room in the 2-car garage for two scooters, with all my tools and fishing kayaks.