• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

photo_2023-08-24_23-35-57.jpg

Do you mean this?
PaleAle_12ozCan.webp

I lived in Paradise CA and stopped by there every few days. The stuff your local store stocks my be middle the road swill but they brew lots of great beers that do not make it into some distribution centers
n centers.

NARWHAL​

IMPERIAL STOUT

BIG LITTLE THING​

IMPERIAL IPA

OKTOBERFEST​

COLLABORATION FESTBIER

BIGFOOT​

BARLEYWINE-STYLE ALE
Last years Octoberfest was shit, the year before was great. I have high hopes for this years. Bigfoot= good stuff. Just seems that they over hop about every beer they brew. They make good beer, just relied on hops to much.

Last years Octoberfest was shit, the year before was great. I have high hopes for this years. Bigfoot= good stuff. Just seems that they over hop about every beer they brew. They make good beer, just relied on hops to much.
Keeping it local, I have become partial to Fall River Brewing Company. My only quibble is that everybody and their cousin is an IPA drinker, where I prefer a Stout.

This is one of my non-Stout favorites.
1692891834465.png

Their seasonal stuff varies wildly from year to year. Summerfest, Celebration, Oktoberfest, and most of the others are either great, meh, or crap and you have to start with a sixer to find out if you’re throwing away a five pack or buying a case. I would think that Grossman would be able to keep it the same with the size of that outfit but apparently not.