• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1697436719213.jpeg

Story time:

You ever had a feeling that something bad is about to happen......

I was on my motorcycle going home from work. It had rained early that morning, but it had quit and the streets started to dry out. I come around the turn and in front of me is a truck pulling a hay trailer. One of these guys.

1697454202121.png

One bail did not look quite right. Now round bails are real heavy, and wet round bails weigh a fooking ton. Something told me to back way off. Road is real curvy so I can't pass...double yellow. Hay is blowing off the bails, and it can find the only exposed skin, my neck and they kinda hurts.

I am a ways back cars behind me get pissy and pass me, about 30 sec later off with the bail. Car slams on the brake but boink into the bail. A bail that has been done with a good bailer is hard as a brick. The trailer did not stop...guess he never knew. I stop still all the motorcycle gear on, get my cell phone and make a call. About this time Mrs. Idiot comes out and I know that look. Quickly I take off the helmet and unzip my jacket, I am still wearing a shoot me first shirt and she freezes. Move out of the road mam, in front of the hay bail, I am on the phone with the office. She does what she is told, and the troops show up in short order, I am under 5min from the office just outside of town. Car is leaking, Anyone else in the car......no......excuse me I did not hear you.....NO, ok you hurt, NO. OK.

Got home a bit late that day, and Mrs. Idiot learned a thing or two about farm equipment.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawless
Story time:

You ever had a feeling that something bad is about to happen......

I was on my motorcycle going home from work. It had rained early that morning, but it had quit and the streets started to dry out. I come around the turn and in front of me is a truck pulling a hay trailer. One of these guys.

View attachment 8249901

One bail did not look quite right. Now round bails are real heavy, and wet round bails weigh a fooking ton. Something told me to back way off. Road is real curvy so I can't pass...double yellow. Hay is blowing off the bails, and it can find the only exposed skin, my neck and they kinda hurts.

I am a ways back cars behind me get pissy and pass me, about 30 sec later off with the bail. Car slams on the brake but boink into the bail. A bail that has been done with a good bailer is hard as a brick. The trailer did not stop...guess he never knew. I stop still all the motorcycle gear on, get my cell phone and make a call. About this time Mrs. Idiot comes out and I know that look. Quickly I take off the helmet and unzip my jacket, I am still wearing a shoot me first shirt and she freezes. Move out of the road mam, in front of the hay bail, I am on the phone with the office. She does what she is told, and the troops show up in short order, I am under 5min from the office just outside of town. Car is leaking, Anyone else in the car......no......excuse me I did not hear you.....NO, ok you hurt, NO. OK.

Got home a bit late that day, and Mrs. Idiot learned a thing or two about farm equipment.
Pickups with shit piled up in the back or not, boats on trailers and tractor trailers are a danger zone when on a bike. I've had a dump truck tire let go in front of me. Highway gators are the best.

The man was a real shooter. National champion in Skeet and set two world records in skeet. In World War II he was an instructor in the US Navy in Aerial Gunnery. He was elected to the National Skeet Shooting Hall of Fame. He knew his stuff. Not like today’s quasi tough, cream puffs. Robert Stack. A real man.

View attachment 8249378
View attachment 8249382
Light 12.

New Ig Nobel awards are out. Prizes for science that makes you laugh and then makes you think.

New Ig Nobel awards are out. Prizes for science that makes you laugh and then makes you think.
MEDICINE PRIZE [USA, CANADA, MACEDONIA, IRAN, VIETNAM]
Christine Pham, Bobak Hedayati, Kiana Hashemi, Ella Csuka, Tiana Mamaghani, Margit Juhasz, Jamie Wikenheiser, and Natasha Mesinkovska, for using cadavers to explore whether there is an equal number of hairs in each of a person’s two nostrils.
------------------------------------------------------
How did the human race survive without knowing this?

I had an old, rusted out 912 back in 1973. Was still a phenomenal car to drive.

I would rather drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow. And you could drive these damn fast even with a 4 banger
Truth to this. A high revving 4 banger in a good handling car is a blast.

Reactions: FWoo45

I would rather drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow. And you could drive these damn fast even with a 4 banger
My Midget was the same way. I could wring its neck and maybe be doing the speed limit.

Electrics were for shite, but the car ran like a top

M

Reactions: jrassy

912’s were underrated. Handled better than 911’s and IIRC had shorter wheelbase and less tendency to understeer into phone poles and swimming pools. Always wanted one!!

Sirhr