• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_nfhk0a1MJP1rxcvjdo1_1280.jpg

Gentlemen, my adult daughter who lives with us currently has contracted C19 at work, she’s a CNA. Without a lot of details, she was first exposed about three weeks ago, the employer hid the truth from staff and other patients/families. So we are surely exposed as well.

So my wife (social worker supervisor) and daughter have been ordered to quarantine. I’m self employed and a one man show so I’ll keep doing what I do.

My 4 month old grandson has had a high fever for about 24 hours. The doc says he’s fine as long as he’s drinking and breathing well, which he is.

I would appreciate your prayer.

View attachment 7295121View attachment 7295122View attachment 7295123

God Bless your entire family but especially your little man. May God place his hand on him and hold him close during this time.

Gentlemen, my adult daughter who lives with us currently has contracted C19 at work, she’s a CNA. Without a lot of details, she was first exposed about three weeks ago, the employer hid the truth from staff and other patients/families. So we are surely exposed as well.

So my wife (social worker supervisor) and daughter have been ordered to quarantine. I’m self employed and a one man show so I’ll keep doing what I do.

My 4 month old grandson has had a high fever for about 24 hours. The doc says he’s fine as long as he’s drinking and breathing well, which he is.

That's horrible. Post whatever updates you feel comfortable posting. I'm sure everybody here will be thinking about, and praying for, y'all.

Your pics are stunning as usual. Aren’t you in NC? If you need something reach out. I’m in Charlotte. Don’t wait though, as I’m on vacation, but come Monday, I’ll be back in a big brown truck doing my best impression of a UPS guy.
Thanks bro. We bounce between Smithfield and Lowgap.

Tough gig bro, hang in there! You've got a beautiful family, Congratulations for that! I have a 3 month old also and this shit scares me! Your posts bring joy to me, I wish the best for you. Stay healthy, best of luck

Prayers up, Lawless ??

Done ~Z~

Reactions: Lawless

Sorry to hear that Lawless.
All the best wishes from Australia, brother.

Reactions: Lawless