• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

8100d9d92f54d05f.jpeg

View attachment 8279064This is a 1952 Chrysler Air Raid Siren. These were manufactured under a joint effort by Chrysler and Bell Telephone. The siren is powered by a Mopar 331 industrial Hemi. The sound produced is 138 decibels @ 100 ft from the siren. Old advertising from the time period claimed these have a fifty mile range. This particular siren was one of three that resided in Seattle, WA and was rescued by me. The siren starts and runs. I have the original radiator and all sheet metal cowling. This beast weighs in at 5500 lbs $40,000

(On Facebook not mine)
don't think i'd want to be one throwing that transmission in gear...

Reactions: timesublime
I found it strange, a homosexual telling men how to be men.
For me the premise isn’t marred by that at all. I may not agree with the sexual desires of an exterminator but I can still learn how to kill bugs from him. His writing about men not being individualists by nature but that we are inherently tribal is spot on.

When he writes about men who are panty waist lazy pussies being worthless to other men (and society) and that “he who does more/offers more is worth more“ I want to stand and cheer.

The war on masculinity has almost had as much of an effect on society as the so called woman’s movement. Men need to be “good at being a man”, unashamed….vs. “being a good man”. The 2 ideas aren’t the same.

Damn, they are really working hard to get me to take the jab.

Sad part is that Pfizer is doubling down with ads to get boosted again and again.

Suspect their attorneys are telling them “keep pushing… if you curtail marketing it will look like you knew you were selling poison and we will all go to jail and get executed for genocide.”

So keep running those non-stop ads Pfizer… we know it’s your stockholders money and tax money you are using. So doesn’t come out of your bonuses or options. And your ads just remind most of us daily who is guilty of global genocide… which will be useful at the tribunals.

Just ‘sayin.

Sirhr

Last edited:
99.9999% of women right there!
The cruel joke is on them though in the end. In their 50’s their bodies betray them and unless they are truly interesting humans, they have nothing to offer anymore. Very often, their blood turns to acid, and not even their children can stand to be around them for long.

I bet if they were offering 2lbs of bacon 🥓 a lot of you guys would be lining up! 😋