• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Image 10.jpeg

Help me.

Last edited:
Finger... sure.. put the dick Pic in the titty thread and see how they like it.

If you're around yachats still come lunch time, they put in a good BBQ cart near rock shop.
When I retired, tried buying a place over on the Central Oregon coast.
Expensive.
Thanks for the tip on the barbecue.
Have you ever tried Gracie's Sea Hag in Depoe Bay?
It used to be pretty good food don't know what it's like now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Two36
Image 23.jpeg
This is a 1952 Chrysler Air Raid Siren. These were manufactured under a joint effort by Chrysler and Bell Telephone. The siren is powered by a Mopar 331 industrial Hemi. The sound produced is 138 decibels @ 100 ft from the siren. Old advertising from the time period claimed these have a fifty mile range. This particular siren was one of three that resided in Seattle, WA and was rescued by me. The siren starts and runs. I have the original radiator and all sheet metal cowling. This beast weighs in at 5500 lbs $40,000

(On Facebook not mine)

Last edited:
You were nervous.
Try being the guy behind the steering wheel with nothing but a 54 year old lap belt between you and all that steel and glass.

(Needs to start thinking about some serious safety upgrades).
A set of motocross pads and helmet is the only answer

• Haha
Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
View attachment 8279064This is a 1952 Chrysler Air Raid Siren. These were manufactured under a joint effort by Chrysler and Bell Telephone. The siren is powered by a Mopar 331 industrial Hemi. The sound produced is 138 decibels @ 100 ft from the siren. Old advertising from the time period claimed these have a fifty mile range. This particular siren was one of three that resided in Seattle, WA and was rescued by me. The siren starts and runs. I have the original radiator and all sheet metal cowling. This beast weighs in at 5500 lbs $40,000

(On Facebook not mine)

This thread sucks without sound.

Reactions: Eddystone