• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

aGEmENz_460swp.webp
What is this in reference to?

Reactions: Keith E.
Thank you for trying to help!

I'll look closer at the form when I get home

I didn't look too close at all, just found a form to fill out.

I didn't dig deep enough to find out how many parties involved, if any, needed to be licensed dealers and I couldn't tell if it only covered someone physically transporting personal ammo/firearms.

Good luck.

I didn't look too close at all, just found a form to fill out.

I didn't dig deep enough to find out how many parties involved, if any, needed to be licensed dealers and I couldn't tell if it only covered someone physically transporting personal ammo/firearms.

Good luck.
My quick search said it was illegal to ship.

I'll look at at your forms on the laptop when i get home.

Too hard to read on phone

Thanks again!

If your a/c or heat pump is making a rattling noise just put a rock on it until your HVAC service tech can look at it. Taking the rock and hitting it until the noise stops is not the way to go about it.
View attachment 8311943
@cooper barrett

On the other hand, hitting cooper Barrett with a Rock until the noise stops seems to be a worthwhile strategy!

Sirhr

I just got a Subaru, so I can stop racking up miles on my truck. I wanted a fuel efficent car with enough room for my guns, and also the AWD. I plan to ruin Subarus for liberals, like females did to Jeeps Wranglers with the fucking ducks! No Coexist stickers, going to plaster it with Trump stickers and gun decals!!
You need a coexist sticker, Many to choose from.

1704198636654.png

1704198605692.png

1704198637147.png

Finally manged to score some factory ammo for my Smith and Wesson M-frame. Stuff is damn near impossible to get.

View attachment 8310796

The entire Internet: “You mean your N-Frame because there is no such thing as an M-frame and how hard is it to find .44 Magnum rounds??!”

Me: “did I stutter?”

The original Smith and Wesson M-frame Ladysmith in .22 Long. Shoots great with CB long’s. They are just a bitch to find!

View attachment 8310795

Next to an early N-Frame .44 mag.

Found CB Long ammo at Buffalo Outfitters in Oh last Week. Still a great little toy gun!

Sirhr

Non reloadable cartridges like the odd rimfires you always look for when you are anywhere that sells it. 22mag, longs and shorts. If you find them you buy them.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
You need to change the stocks and Bob the hammers. P.m. your address and I’ll send you a Dremel with a cut off wheel.
Anyone that can suggest that with a straight face should have his ass hole glued shut and we just await for him to explode.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Ride the train from Heathrow into London and you see that shit for miles. Used to be (in the '90s) all the lovely little row houses owned by British Blue Collar retirees had perfect little gardens and roses and pathways. Now they are all owned by filthy muzzies and instead of paying for the tip, they just throw all their shit in the back yard. You can smell it in the summer, permeating the train. The whole neighborhoods are third world muslim shitholes and not a 'Brit to be seen. Also diseases, genital mutilation, sharia law, knifings... Needs more Thermobaric and Skinheads. Those fuckers were nasty.... but goddamned if they weren't right!

Sirhr

Non reloadable cartridges like the odd rimfires you always look for when you are anywhere that sells it. 22mag, longs and shorts. If you find them you buy them.
Especially CB caps that are fun to shoot and low report! They didn't have long's. And I have shorts.

But CB's... oh man those are great to find!!!

Sirhr

@Bullfrog08

Just understand that this journey is just beginning for you... Subaru memes, pictures and stories morning, noon and night!

Boowah ha hahaha ha ha....

Sirhr

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!
Good Religious Shit...
Taoism: Shit happens.
Buddhism: If shit happens, it's not really shit.
Islam: If shit happens, it's the will of Allah.
Protestantism: Shit happens because you don't work hard enough.
Judaism: Why does this shit always happen?
Hinduism: This shit happened before.
Catholicism: Shit happens because you're bad.
Hare Krishna: Shit happens rama rama.
T.V. Evangelism: Send more shit.
Atheism: No shit.
Jehova's Witness: Knock knock, shit happens.
Hedonism: There's nothing like a good shit happening.
Christian Science: Shit happens in your mind.
Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens, maybe it doesn't.
Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.
Existentialism: What is shit anyway?
Stoicism: This shit doesn't bother me.
Zen: The peach blossoms fall softly on the warty old frog...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!
Good Religious Shit...
Taoism: Shit happens.
Buddhism: If shit happens, it's not really shit.
Islam: If shit happens, it's the will of Allah.
Protestantism: Shit happens because you don't work hard enough.
Judaism: Why does this shit always happen?
Hinduism: This shit happened before.
Catholicism: Shit happens because you're bad.
Hare Krishna: Shit happens rama rama.
T.V. Evangelism: Send more shit.
Atheism: No shit.
Jehova's Witness: Knock knock, shit happens.
Hedonism: There's nothing like a good shit happening.
Christian Science: Shit happens in your mind.
Agnosticism: Maybe shit happens, maybe it doesn't.
Rastafarianism: Let's smoke this shit.
Existentialism: What is shit anyway?
Stoicism: This shit doesn't bother me.
Zen: The peach blossoms fall softly on the warty old frog...
i think that. I have that t-shirt in a box somewhere. Got it in college

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot