• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

FB_IMG_1703734637620.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ichi and remaction
I just got, via UPS, a pair of 2.5" inlet/outlet Cherry Bombs from Summit Racing.

They cost about $29 each. Plus some shipping.

I seem to remember that back in about 1982... a pair of Cherry Bombs cost about $50. Which was real money back then. But, hell, Cherry bombs!!

We're about to find out who is a boomer and who is an X-er or some kind of Gen Blue-hair type.

Because if you don't know what a Cherry Bomb was.... you should be driving a hybrid.

Sirhr

Got a ticket for Cherry Bombs in 1972.

Not too sure on that.

One on one, the cat might get lucky. Never seen just one coyote. Around here they are usually in a pair. Or if you don't see the other in the open, if you look you can see in the tree line.

They must have tougher cats where you are. Here they are food. Neighbors lost another last week. They still have horses so they are really fighting mice issues now.

They are going to move to those bucket traps you see all over the internet, to hell with the cats. After the last one is gone, they are done.
1704324293590.jpeg

The sketch that made a man; Waiting for a Chinook”

View attachment 8313478
Originally drawn as a response to the big cattle operation owners (I think in Chicago?) when they asked if the winter was as bad as they’d heard and how their investments fared in the Judith Basin. First titled “last of the 5000” if memory serves correctly.

This explains a lot about @Bender 🤣

During your little monolog when talking about drugs and your use of them you say never once in your drug induced haze did you ever think it was the KID in there wacking it.

KID? Ok I have that in my memory now, it is a kid in there according to you.

Now sure where he falls on that issue but I can guess. Oddly enough he called "it" a kid.

Reactions: AmmoFort
Red to brown, orange to red, white to pink… yellow to nowhere?

Still better than a Fiat!

Sirhr

My fiat manual has the colors in Italian. The rest of the book is in English but not the wire diagram. They do have a little table, on the other page telling me what the hell aranica is....gee thanks.

You know how hard it is to trace when you don't know the colors....ok this orange one is to be next to a blue one with a white stripe......fuck....what is blue and white now.

My fiat manual has the colors in Italian. The rest of the book is in English but not the wire diagram. They do have a little table, on the other page telling me what the hell aranica is....gee thanks.

You know how hard it is to trace when you don't know the colors....ok this orange one is to be next to a blue one with a white stripe......fuck....what is blue and white now.

In about 2003, a friend of mine bought a Bimota motorcycle. Absolutely amazing machine hand-made in Italy using either a Ducati or a (Kawasaki?) engine. I think his was Kawasaki. New in the 1990's, they were $30 grand when a new Harley loaded dresser was half that. Beautiful machine, engineering and workmanship.

Except the wiring. The wiring, it seems, was pieced together from whatever was lying around the factory. Use a new 6 foot length of wire for a circuit? Mama Mia... no! Gorlami! Take a piece of black wire and a piece of green wire and splice them in the middle with shrink tube and then run through a conduit and hook to the circuit. Wiring diagram? None. No wiring would ever need to be done on an Italian bike. There were 3 feet pieces of wire made up of three different pieces of different-colored wire with two splices. Red goes in to the conduit, green is 'in' the conduit... and pink comes out of the conduit.

Needless to say, every wire was removed from the bike (buddy is an EE) and completely re-wired. Which was a nightmare on a complex sport bike, even with 1980's technology.

Remember this: The best car in the world will be styled by the Italians, engineered by the British and Built by the Germans. The worst car in the world wil be styled by the Germans, engineered by the Italians and built by the British.

It's funny because it's true!

Cheers,

Sirhr