• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

5bji73fm6fcc1.jpeg

Wife and I ate at Shelton Vineyard last night, I had the duck and it was delicious!

View attachment 8322603
How much did they charge you to basically smell some duck and get 6 green beans? Nevermind I found it..... I can't believe y'all gave 30 for that

Attachments

• Winter-2023-Dinner-Menu.png
    Winter-2023-Dinner-Menu.png
    820.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

I'm waiting for the sequel to come out here in the US

The word waiting seems like the wrong word. How about watching for it to come. That sounds more like watching a train coming for a dump truck stuck on the tracks. Not much you can do about it at this point, but take cover, and hope it is stout enough and good luck is on your side.

BTW I really like her cover of the song, a little different take on the original and much more "haunting".

She looks cute too.

The word waiting seems like the wrong word. How about watching for it to come. That sounds more like watching a train coming for a dump truck stuck on the tracks. Not much you can do about it at this point, but take cover, and hope it is stout enough and good luck is on your side.

BTW I really like her cover of the song, a little different take on the original and much more "haunting".

She looks cute too.

I prefer the word waiting. We are waiting and we are ready.