• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Didn't I post that like... three days ago?
Every day, all day. 90% same people every time. I just can't figure out if it's intentional / conscious or not?

tumblr_p19oysoEx81wzvt9qo1_500.gif

long confused reply,but....i read a story about an american fighter pilot who went missing over france after d day. his fiance spent about 40 years trying to find out about him and his fate, of course,no help from VA,DOD or congressman. she never married. for some reason she ended up in france and discovered his grave. it had been prepared by the village people at the time of his death and maintained for 40+ years. a commemorative service was held in the village every year honoring him and his service in the war. i don't remember all the names,dates,events and time lines but the story is true as the lady involved wrote it at some point. some people did appreciate american service in ww2. a lot of strange stories come out of any war or other disaster.

With the harmless stuff I've posted not sure why you're calling me but whatever

That's fine I don't mind

Pretty sure I've posted a few things before that but I don't know, don't keep track

Joined a long time ago and just read, learned and laughed.
Really enjoy this Site

Didn't have a lot to add.
Still don't really I guess
Don't think I even did the new member thread so here goes

I grew up in a gun family and like being around guns and gun people

Got my FFL when I turned 21 and have held it for 43 years.

I don't own any high priced guns any of you would envy but have some family guns that are priceless to me and will be handed down to my boys some day

Don't have any exciting hunting stories, just memories of good hunts with family and friends

Don't like getting in dirt kicking contests with an Internet connection in between. Got enough drama in my life, not looking to pick up any with someone I don't even know, got nothing to prove

So that's bout it, just a boring member, maybe should just kept reading and forgot about trying to join in.

Take it or leave it, don't matter to me, I've got enough to do

Have a good day

Edit to add:
"Notice you've been here since 2008.
Why did you wait until November 2, 2023 to post a single thing? Not a single post until 2 months ago."

A quick look showed me a couple posts from May of '21 on Stolen Tools and Form 4 wait time.
Granted I don't post a lot but I did not start in Nov of last year so if your gonna be spoutin shit about me,

at least get the facts straight and we can take it from there.
Now THAT is a proper response to that type of post. Just reading that proves to me you are you and not a hacked account.

Welcome back. Don't be such a stranger. Post about what you know. Have some fun. This is a pretty good place.

At this point its just old. So since its been posted in this thread alone, over 6 times....kinda strange.
Speaking of old.
Notice you've been here since 2008.
Why did you wait until November 2, 2023 to post a single thing? Not a single post until 2 months ago.

This is how they get in folks.
View attachment 8324649View attachment 8324650
His posts go back to may of 2021. Don't know how you got the 2 months.
Screenshot_20240116_194259_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: sandhiller
Last edited:
I hear yeah brother. I turn 60 this year and I find myself asking the question what have I done with my life. Wish I’d have worked less and enjoyed the trip a little more. Regrets are creeping in! Have a great evening!

Been thinking about it a great deal lately. I think when you are getting ready for a new chapter you do tend to look back at the rest of the book, and think woulda coulda shoulda. It is natural.

Then ask yourself the question, look around yourself and look at the best things in your life. Would they still be there? Doubtful, because of the woulda coulda shoulda. You would not be the same person you are now. You may think it would be better, but would it really be better.

If I had only hit that baseball.

They are out there

yWAytCw0oquv.jpeg

Still wearing masks up here… outdoors. In bright (high UV) sun. In temps that kill everything.

They are retards but if it weren’t masks it would be something else… pink ribbons or pussy ears or Sea turtle awareness. Retards gonna retard!

Sirhr

Still wearing masks up here… outdoors. In bright (high UV) sun. In temps that kill everything.

They are retards but if it weren’t masks it would be something else… pink ribbons or pussy ears or Sea turtle awareness. Retards gonna retard!

Sirhr
Is there some second Earth, opposite from our Earth so we can never see it? Is this where these people come from? People around here wear masks like it’s the end of the world. They have no idea what masks supposed to actually do.

I feel sorry for them, I really do. Forcing their own selves to suffer. While the rest of us go on about our life happy and relaxed.

yes people are still getting covid. They take a week or so off, and than go on with their lives. Not that much different than a bad cold or a mild case of the flu.

And the coastal elites still go on about how the “anti-vaxers” need to be rounded up and punished. What a fucking crazy world.

Oh, and a picture to get away from the bitchin and get with the program this thread is supposed to bel. The view from our lakeside porch yesterday morning. Yep that is snow on the walks, on the dock and a bit on AnnaEleise and even a bit across the cove.

IMG_2729.jpeg

Read up on Secretary of the Interior James Watt sometime... He was awesome!!!

From Wikipedia: "A controversy erupted after a speech to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce in September 1983, when Watt mocked affirmative action with his description of a department coal leasing panel: "I have a black, a woman, two Jews and a cripple. And we have talent."[27]"

I remember laughing my ass off at that back in High School! It was great!

Sirhr

Reactions: doubloon
SNIP

yes people are still getting Seasonal Flu that the Media claims is Covid. They take a week or so off, and than go on with their lives. Not that much different than a bad cold or a mild case of the flu.

SNIP
FIFY

How many years has it been since anyone got 'the flu' or a common cold? Oh yeah... since Covid merits doctors paychecks and Pfizer needs to keep the drumbeat going so noone calls their executives before tribunals.

5 years... of a Corona Virus-type flu... Shocked... Corona Virus IDentified 2019. Covid. It's just the fucking flu hijacked to steal elections and destroy the West.

Sirhr

California GOP talking about the failures of others is pretty funny...

Been thinking about it a great deal lately. I think when you are getting ready for a new chapter you do tend to look back at the rest of the book, and think woulda coulda shoulda. It is natural.

Then ask yourself the question, look around yourself and look at the best things in your life. Would they still be there? Doubtful, because of the woulda coulda shoulda. You would not be the same person you are now. You may think it would be better, but would it really be better.

If I had only hit that baseball.

@Devildog and @fpgt72 , I just got out of a conversation with a very hard working, positive millennial about this. They are about to graduate and have 8 months until they go onto a certification test that is required. Bu they cannot find a job anywhere at the moment, even hourly part time at menial jobs so they are understandably frustrated. I told them that they are going about everything correctly, and this is just life - keep pushing until you break through. Breaking through right now may mean two or more part time jobs, which won't kill them and will probably yield some good life lessons early (how to handle money, among other things). But while reflecting on that talk I was left with the conclusion that we all aspire to be more than what we are when we are young, and that's good. But there comes a point in most people's lives where they are not where they wanted to be and they look back and ask 'what if". I know i have done it - a different decision here or there and what would have the outcome have been? What I do know is that there is madness in that thought process and a lot of living can be lost by constantly regretting and looking back. Somewhere in the gap between "what could have been" and reality a person needs to be able to find peace and satisfaction. That starts with looking at and acknowledging the good things in our lives; children, safe homes, loving someone and being loved. Those are the building blocks to any degree of real success, yet we tend to overlook those things for other "successes" that have a price tag that includes making those essentials far lower on the priority list.

A simple meal. Like cornbread and chili without beans. A sunrise. A good dog that is your bud. A garden. A workshop. A job well done, no matter how small. Puring positivity and usable advice into young lives that are just starting. There are SO many things we take for granted that we really need to appreciate. This also includes understanding when ships have sailed and saying goodbye to them. If there is life still left to live and those situations can never be had we need to let them go, do something else we determine is worthwhile and enjoy it. There is no need to sour today and tomorrow over yesterday's decisions. I didn't tell my millennial bud that piece - its too early in their life to understand it and they need to be striving because that is the stage of life they are in. But I have learned that it is true.

We bog ourselves down for no real reason. We need to offer ourselves forgiveness and the grace to live our lives without the baggage of needless regret. I'm starting to sound like the old people who coached me back in the day but also beginning to understand how wrong I was and how right they were.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I know I do, and to be reminded of it.

@Devildog and @fpgt72 , I just got out of a conversation with a very hard working, positive millennial about this. They are about to graduate and have 8 months until they go onto a certification test that is required. Bu they cannot find a job anywhere at the moment, even hourly part time at menial jobs so they are understandably frustrated. I told them that they are going about everything correctly, and this is just life - keep pushing until you break through. Breaking through right now may mean two or more part time jobs, which won't kill them and will probably yield some good life lessons early (how to handle money, among other things). But while reflecting on that talk I was left with the conclusion that we all aspire to be more than what we are when we are young, and that's good. But there comes a point in most people's lives where they are not where they wanted to be and they look back and ask 'what if". I know i have done it - a different decision here or there and what would have the outcome have been? What I do know is that there is madness in that thought process and a lot of living can be lost by constantly regretting and looking back. Somewhere in the gap between "what could have been" and reality a person needs to be able to find peace and satisfaction. That starts with looking at and acknowledging the good things in our lives; children, safe homes, loving someone and being loved. Those are the building blocks to any degree of real success, yet we tend to overlook those things for other "successes" that have a price tag that includes making those essentials far lower on the priority list.

A simple meal. Like cornbread and chili without beans. A sunrise. A good dog that is your bud. A garden. A workshop. A job well done, no matter how small. Puring positivity and usable advice into young lives that are just starting. There are SO many things we take for granted that we really need to appreciate. This also includes understanding when ships have sailed and saying goodbye to them. If there is life still left to live and those situations can never be had we need to let them go, do something else we determine is worthwhile and enjoy it. There is no need to sour today and tomorrow over yesterday's decisions. I didn't tell my millennial bud that piece - its too early in their life to understand it and they need to be striving because that is the stage of life they are in. But I have learned that it is true.

We bog ourselves down for no real reason. We need to offer ourselves forgiveness and the grace to live our lives without the baggage of needless regret. I'm starting to sound like the old people who coached me back in the day but also beginning to understand how wrong I was and how right they were.

I don't know who needs to hear this, but I know I do, and to be reminded of it.

I would love to know what these millennial's studied and what the certification is in.

Personally I know two, one 23, and that makes her just on the edge of "millennial", the other 19 and is square in the middle of it. The 23 yr old had a job lined up, real job type job before she got out of college. Does something with nutty people in the medical field. I don't really understand what she does, she does "hand out meds". And has already had a gun pulled on her in her office.

The second still in school, a woman of color you would say, and she is working to be a welder. She comes from the most Liberal family I know, very pro Biden, one of the 20% that thinks he is just great. This kid not so much, the folks yup. Again a job lined up and I think she has like a year plus to go, and I think there are certifications she needs to have for that. Big help, and helped with my own welding, said FP you need a new machine, the feed rollers in your old one are just warn, but with as old as it is, you would really do well with a newer machine with more control over the process. Ok, she was right.

I am not saying the people in your story have "worthless" degrees, or paths. But there is a "right and not so right" field to go into. Both these people in two very different directions saw where the hole is going to be and went there. Mental health, and making things.

I would love to know what these millennial's studied and what the certification is in.

Personally I know two, one 23, and that makes her just on the edge of "millennial", the other 19 and is square in the middle of it. The 23 yr old had a job lined up, real job type job before she got out of college. Does something with nutty people in the medical field. I don't really understand what she does, she does "hand out meds". And has already had a gun pulled on her in her office.

The second still in school, a woman of color you would say, and she is working to be a welder. She comes from the most Liberal family I know, very pro Biden, one of the 20% that thinks he is just great. This kid not so much, the folks yup. Again a job lined up and I think she has like a year plus to go, and I think there are certifications she needs to have for that. Big help, and helped with my own welding, said FP you need a new machine, the feed rollers in your old one are just warn, but with as old as it is, you would really do well with a newer machine with more control over the process. Ok, she was right.

I am not saying the people in your story have "worthless" degrees, or paths. But there is a "right and not so right" field to go into. Both these people in two very different directions saw where the hole is going to be and went there. Mental health, and making things.
Medical field as well with high prospects, already interning in their field along with a second internship using horses in the rehab of patients and special needs children. Just has to get the certification once they graduate in a few months. The lead time to the exam is just longer than they anticipated.

Last edited:

Neither of those 2 are millennials. Millennials according to Pew research boils down to where were you on 9/11? Millennials range from kindergarten to not quite legal to buy alcohol. Birth years 1981- 1996.

Gen z are 1997-2012.

Reactions: doubloon