• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

20200726_133042.jpg
20200726_133016.jpg
20200726_133001.jpg

Red okra,pods are red,they are not slimy like green okra, when cooked the red goes away and they are green

Both my sisters and a bunch of nephews and their families came tonight.

I did low and slow chicken legs, stuffed jalapeños. Sisters brought roasted corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, 10 layer chocolate cake, nanner puddin, sweet tea...

I love my family.

60B2B676-98EF-47A5-9864-45C38650709A.jpeg

I was only kidding around by calling @hankpac a Boomer.

Likely he is that generation but I mean him no negative associations with that term.

Just me being a dick.

I do love using my DE razor though.

Granted I could see if rushed, in the bush, without proper prep and its been awhile since a blade change DE could be a shaving experience not fondly remembered.

I got into retro shaving as an FU to Gillette and their toxic masculinity agenda.
No offense taken. Mine was the last generation of the Army that had a pretty decent ROE on Communists. Apparently we were killing the wrong ones, though. They are all in American Politics, now.

Ch
Both my sisters and a bunch of nephews and their families came tonight.

I did low and slow chicken legs, stuffed jalapeños. Sisters brought roasted corn on the cob, roasted potatoes, 10 layer chocolate cake, nanner puddin, sweet tea...

I love my family.

View attachment 7384343

Chicken legs include the thighs. Those are drumsticks. Why did you hold out on your family you love so much? 😉

Low and slow chicken?? Do tell...
Just 2 hours at 250* with salt, pepper and my chicken rub
Just 2 hours at 250* or so with salt, pepper and some special chicken rub.

Ch

Chicken legs include the thighs. Those are drumsticks. Why did you hold out on your family you love so much? 😉
Around here, what you describe is chicken leg quarters. Are you a yankee? 😎

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Just 2 hours at 250* with salt, pepper and my chicken rub

Around here, what you describe is chicken leg quarters. Are you a yankee? 😎

Well, I was born and reared about 80 miles north of Fort Sumter. I believe that still qualifys as southern. My brother and I used to fight over the gizzard.

Reactions: Lawless
I actually preferred a straight razor, just didn't like keeping it stropped to a molecule thickness all the time. Shave a blown-up balloon for practice.
I used a straight razor to trim around my beard when I was in the Navy. Mentioned it to my dad. He asked me if I changed hands for the other side.

(Think this through dad. I'm still alive. Of course I didn't change hands!)

Reactions: Lawless
I used a straight razor to trim around my beard when I was in the Navy. Mentioned it to my dad. He asked me if I changed hands for the other side.

(Think this through dad. I'm still alive. Of course I didn't change hands!)
Hahahaha

I am looking for a vintage straight but it’ll be a while before I use it.

In other shaving news, despite what the Badger & Blade guys mostly think, I found the WWII era Gillette Tech to be a better shaver than the later Korean War era razor. It wasn’t that one was milder, the older razor gave more feedback and seemed to be more intuitive. Hard to quantify and as always YMMV but for me, I’m looking another nice triangle slot WWII era Tech to keep at my other house.

It is now my favorite.

8248C9EE-9926-4F63-931B-27CE138EEFA2.jpeg
6B91A7FA-DFD1-4F01-9D8D-5213F40EE8EC.jpeg