• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

5D777E92-790C-4D5A-85D0-E56CD6F1908C.gif

Before I stopped shaving, I used everything from a brush and straight razor, all the way to 3 and 4 edge cartridges.

Hated every minute of it. I put my full beard back on about 15 years ago, and haven't touched a razor in over 10 years. Clean up around the edges with a trimmer. My face is eternally grateful.

Getting excited about shaving is like getting excited about taking a dump

Charles Durning was not only a great actor but a bona fide war hero. Landed in the first wave at Omaha beach and was the only survivor in his unit. Wounded in the Bocage he returned to duty to fight in the Battle of the Bulge. His awards include the Silver Star, Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts. God rest his soul.

I think the caption would be better if it said: “Joe you don’t have to act so stupid around me just to make me look good!”
Joe: who’s acting?
Joe would have been far more successful as a comedian than a politician. He is such a clown.

Reactions: Expert684