• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_6a1edca23fd094bc15cc51ecbaca9894_ad71b61a_1280.jpg

Charles Durning was not only a great actor but a bona fide war hero. Landed in the first wave at Omaha beach and was the only survivor in his unit. Wounded in the Bocage he returned to duty to fight in the Battle of the Bulge. His awards include the Silver Star, Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts. God rest his soul.
Not a dig on Chuck.
More of a comparison to Nadler/corrupt politician.
Relax.

R

I suppose if someone was dying from a gunshot wound or stabbing, the operator could tell them they'll be there in 30 seconds.

Since mechanical time is unimportant, they could show up whenever they want.

It shouldn't matter, right? 🙄

There only need be the following times....

Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night.

"I will meet you at exactly Morning."

"I will be there promptly at Night"

Guy in the background looks like he was going "um, guys I was just kidding about putting that image on the dress"... LOL

It was fucking horrible.

If people arent repelled by the Communists after watching that........problem is only geeks already with an agenda, like me, watched it.

But if you talk to the Demwits, they will say that the committee Dems raked Barr over the coals.

Truly sad that they are that delusional.

Reactions: pmclaine
Can't back up a triple w/o unhooking the last trailer. Really common around here. Commercial and RVs. Fed Ex usually does three shortys.

17198965979_e384c3601c_b.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
Why? 5th wheel has brakes, boat trailer has brakes. Pretty common out west here.

Just heard about a crash here a couple days ago goose neck car carrier being towed by an F350 5th wheel set up. Second F350 and Mercedes Sprinter type custom camper on trailer. Wasnt paying attention to following distance, had to hit brakes, realized he needed to use the guardrail to help him stop totaled everything.

Grossly overweight for rated towing capacity, despite trailer having brakes.

Guess it depends on states determination regards MV law.

Physics will win unless the brakes are very well tuned to their individual loads.

Reactions: FishinGuns
The 5th wheel will have electric brakes, it appears the boat trailer has surge brakes by the photo. If the boat trailer had electric over hydraulic it’s easy to tune. I’ve done it, I wouldn’t recommend it for the average RV blue hair. I ran a Freightliner M2 Sport Chassis,,,that rig would stop the whole mess by itself.

Just heard about a crash here a couple days ago goose neck car carrier being towed by an F350 5th wheel set up. Second F350 and Mercedes Sprinter type custom camper on trailer. Wasnt paying attention to following distance, had to hit brakes, realized he needed to use the guardrail to help him stop totaled everything.

Grossly overweight for rated towing capacity, despite trailer having brakes.

Guess it depends on states determination regards MV law.

Physics will win unless the brakes are very well tuned to their individual loads.
What year F350? you do know that the newer (2017 up) properly equipped are rated to tow 30k+ (f450 is over 40K I believe) Goose neck car carrier would weight in the 11000 lbs area and each vehicle on it average of 5k.
If you are saying the car carrier had another f350 and a sprinter van on the trailer he could have been well under weight. 4x4 crew cab f350 with diesel weights 7700 lbs, sprinter van is about 6000.
Sounds like he was just driving like a retard, regardless of weight.

What year F350? you do know that the newer (2017 up) properly equipped are rated to tow 30k+ (f450 is over 40K I believe) Goose neck car carrier would weight in the 11000 lbs area and each vehicle on it average of 5k.
If you are saying the car carrier had another f350 and a sprinter van on the trailer he could have been well under weight. 4x4 crew cab f350 with diesel weights 7700 lbs, sprinter van is about 6000.
Sounds like he was just driving like a retard, regardless of weight.

Unsure. I can look it up if it's an " I can't sleep" concern may have even been 250 but I gave benefit of the doubt with 350.

Your last sentence is always the determining factor.

I saw a picture of the scene, operator was sitting in the break down lane looking like the most dejected guy ever, sad for him. Guessing moving cars doesn't pay a bunch and totaling two and your source of income makes for a bad day.