• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1602179981443.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
@Lawless - not sure if your travels bring you through Denver area.
If you are in town for any length of time, give a holler!
Would love to meet up.
I even know where good food is. 😁

Be safe and if you need anything in CO, just give a holler.
Will PM you my cell just in case.
Just dont ask about my truck warranty.... 😉
Thank you brother. We’re gonna be in Westcliffe Which is a good ways from you.

We’re in Wichita tonight, should make the ranch late tomorrow.

In a similar vein, there's a guest room in Laramie, WY for you. Just PM if you need anything.
Cheers, Richard

• Love
Reactions: Lawless
In a similar vein, there's a guest room in Laramie, WY for you. Just PM if you need anything.
Cheers, Richard
Man, I love you guys! Once I’m home, if you ever find yourself in NW North Carolina, you have a place to go.

Dang, wish I would have know you were headed thru here, I have 3 empty bedrooms. Could have saved you a hotel room.

My wife and sister in law were east of Westcliffe over Labor Day weekend. They had to come home early to miss the snow.

Reactions: Lawless
You huntin or just chillin?

and if your friend ever needs a redneck who loves Jesus to shoot stuff on his ranch, pass along my info! 😉

Just chillin and swapping out some furniture.
Dons says you got it bro!
Dang, wish I would have know you were headed thru here, I have 3 empty bedrooms. Could have saved you a hotel room.

My wife and sister in law were east of Westcliffe over Labor Day weekend. They had to come home early to miss the snow.
Thanks bro! Westcliffe got about 10” that weekend

Reactions: 260284
Anyone else having issues trying to attach pictures? For several days I've tried to attach cell phone pics like I used to, but now it says they're too large.
I figured out to take the pic and then take a screenshot of that pic you just took and it works.

Or you have to use a hosting site which I'm not in favor of. Don't want another photobucket breaking of forums.