• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

4.jpg.2ed1d3b58a96c3decb9d5e0bc0ef8943.jpg

Put the old Road King through it's paces a few times in that area over to Montrose and down to Durango. Flying out there next week to hang with a brother that manages a ranch 45 minutes outside Durango. Bummed that the bulls will be done bugling.

Get yourself up to Buena Vista and to DeerHammer Distillery.

Their single malt is my fav I have had of theirs, though the bourbon should not be scoffed at.

They also have a sticker that reads "If you dont like WHISKEY, you are WRONG". Which makes me laugh. cause its true

Salida and Buena Vista are cool places but still prefer the San Juans even though Durango has gotten trashy since legalization.

Salida and Buena Vista are cool places but still prefer the San Juans even though Durango has gotten trashy since legalization.
Hoping to get over to Pagosa Springs for a day. Might need a soak after all the hard labor it sounds like I will be doing. :ROFLMAO: I try to get out to Telluride every other year for the blues and brews festival. Obviously didn't happen this year.

Reactions: Thorny and Lawless
some pics from the 2012 & 2013 MotoGP's @ Phillip Island Australia.

cast:
Andrea Dovizioso (Tech3 Yamaha)
Colin Edwards (retired) (NGM Forward Racing)
Casey 'Catch Me If You Can' Stoner (retired) (Factory Repsol Honda)
Dani Pedrosa (retired) (Factory Repsol Honda)
Jorge Lorenzo (retired) (Factory Yahama)
Marc Marquez (Moto2 Catalunya Caixa Repsol & Factory Repsol Honda)
The late Nicky Hayden (Factory Ducati)
Valentino 'waiting to retire' Rossi (Factory Ducati)

Attachments

• AD4.JPG
    AD4.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 34
  • CE5.JPG
    CE5.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 28
  • CS 27.JPG
    CS 27.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 31
  • CS27 & JL99.JPG
    CS27 & JL99.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 35
  • CS27.JPG
    CS27.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DP  26.JPG
    DP 26.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DP 26.JPG
    DP 26.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DP26.JPG
    DP26.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 34
  • JL 99.JPG
    JL 99.JPG
    224 KB · Views: 26
  • JL99.JPG
    JL99.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 30
  • mm 93.JPG
    mm 93.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 35
  • MM93.JPG
    MM93.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 30
  • NH   69.JPG
    NH 69.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 31
  • NH  69.JPG
    NH 69.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 31
  • NH 69.JPG
    NH 69.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 34
  • NH69.JPG
    NH69.JPG
    165.1 KB · Views: 29
  • VR46.JPG
    VR46.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 29
Still in CO. We’re at 8500’ elevation and very little light pollution. We killed all the lights and went outside and....

I’ve been here and done this before but wow. Wow.

The sky is so unbelievable. I can see the Milky Way line. I can see countless stars.

I wish I could capture it but all I brought this trip was my iPhone.

I stand here in complete awe. Thinking about how small I am and so...insignificant.

Then I remember that the One who created it all does not consider me insignificant.

I am a blessed man.

Still in CO. We’re at 8500’ elevation and very little light pollution. We killed all the lights and went outside and....

The sky is so unbelievable. I can see the Milky Way line. I can see countless stars.

I stand here in complete awe. Thinking about how small I am and so...insignificant.

Then I remember that the One who created it all does not consider me insignificant.

I am a blessed man.

just got back home from 10 days on the Montana ranch. Aspens gold, larch trees turning, streams boiling, mountain peaks caught the first waft of snow. I hope that I never, in whatever days I’m granted on this rock, lose the ability to be fascinated and awed like a child.
I would at that point truly be dead, just awaiting burial as there would be little point to the work eat sleep routine.
160973FD-9E16-43BD-A58B-91D96D09DEFE.jpeg

I am a blessed man.

I hear you. I was out this weekend with my daughter on her youth deer hunt in Northern AZ at 6500'. Zero light pollution. After the evening hunt I rolled my shooting mat out in the bed of the truck and laid there taking it all in with her. Should have set up my spotting scope, but the binos were more than enough. She was blown away. Hell, I have seen it many times before and I was still blown away. First time for her in a zero light pollution area and a clear sky. She tried to capture the Milky way line with her I-phone also, but just couldn't do it. Got to show her different constellations, how to find Polaris, the difference between the planets, stars, and satellites. She also go to see a shooting star. Got skunked on the hunt and only found does, but she is starting to figure out that hunting with her old man isn't about harvesting an animal and more about spending time together in nature.

Can't wait till mine is old enough to hunt! Have to wait till 12 in CO.
Time a father can spend with his daughter in this day and age is priceless.
We have a lot of challenges to crush. And we set the tone for what they know is good and right.
Roadtrips are good too. My kid loves to ask big questions that we talk about for an hour or more. Funny for a kid with more energy than a truck full of squirrels

There is something about rare seared backstrap and fried eggs that adds to it though..... 😁

Where's this ? I would love to visit.
Me too, but I can't find any info. We did stay in a place with individual rooms on stilts, on Island Gorda in the British Virgin Islands in 1969 on our honeymoon, but I'm sure it's all hotels by now.

I hear you. I was out this weekend with my daughter on her youth deer hunt in Northern AZ at 6500'. Zero light pollution. After the evening hunt I rolled my shooting mat out in the bed of the truck and laid there taking it all in with her. Should have set up my spotting scope, but the binos were more than enough. She was blown away. Hell, I have seen it many times before and I was still blown away. First time for her in a zero light pollution area and a clear sky. She tried to capture the Milky way line with her I-phone also, but just couldn't do it. Got to show her different constellations, how to find Polaris, the difference between the planets, stars, and satellites. She also go to see a shooting star. Got skunked on the hunt and only found does, but she is starting to figure out that hunting with her old man isn't about harvesting an animal and more about spending time together in nature.
You are doing it right

You are doing it right
Thanks. It was a bitter sweet hunt. It is her last youth hunt. She is 17 and knows everything in the world like all 17 yo, and I don't know if she will continue to beat the brush unsuccessfully with me in the future. We saw mule does, spotted fawns (in October no less. Seems late in the year to me), coyotes, a Mexican wolf, but no horns. It was a new unit to me and I only got a chance to scout it one time prior to the season.

On the plus side she did get to learn how to use a map and my old military lensatic compass I have had for 20+ years and learned how to resect a point and land nave the analog way. That damn compass has followed me my entire military career, deployment, and has a lot of miles on it. Statement of charges was worth it. It will be her's one day, even if the tritium no longer works.

Saw this at the grocery store in Westcliffe.

73FDC094-58AA-47FB-ADAB-3FD8CDC2D75C.jpeg

We are heading home tomorrow morning. Don is placing the ranch in a realtor’s hands so I am not sure if I’ll ever come to CO again. Beautiful country and that night sky....

Gonna miss it but I love my own mountain home.

8E955A9B-8859-4447-A1DE-8B59DB4A710B.jpeg