• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Rode up to Wytheville to the Rural King. Got their “utility jugs” for $19.95. Nice 5 gallon race type fuel jugs. I got 2 yellow for diesel and 2 red. Much nicer feeling than JP jugs.

Ate at a cool restaurant called The Log House.

EEEDC2F8-50CE-42FA-8283-C79903D0B337.jpeg
C00E1AFB-2DDC-4C7D-B377-846C7A592328.jpeg
955CFA71-7E57-410B-A75A-27D77B325108.jpeg

Don't forget the grenade launcher!

Sirhr

Just seeing this now…

What always bugged me was that it’s pretty clear if she didn’t remove the safeties from the RPG, so it would never have gone off in that short distance.

Not to mention that the explosion would have still been forward and nowhere near as spectacular.

I know. i’m THAT guy at the movies.

I did like that movie.

Just seeing this now…

What always bugged me was that it’s pretty clear if she didn’t remove the safeties from the RPG, so it would never have gone off in that short distance.

Not to mention that the explosion would have still been forward and nowhere near as spectacular.

I know. i’m THAT guy at the movies.

I did like that movie.

Hand grenades were both a disappointment and a surprise.

They have no where near the "visual" effect Hollywood displays - no fire, no extreme collateral destruction - just a flat bottom wide U shaped smoke signature.

Noise wise though the "sharp" sound of the explosion, the concussion, and the knowledge that whatever was within the radius is all fucked up, not just shaking its head to clear the daze, far exceeds what Hollywood depicts.

Guess Hollywood has to enhance the visual as the aural and physical experience can not be transmitted in a movie theatre.

Last edited:
Good news! My PET scan came back clear; lymphoma is in 100% remission. I had a treatment today and have 3 more scheduled every 2 weeks, followed up by 3 weeks of radiation. Thanks to all who have prayed and wished me well through this. :love: Keep praying that I can survive the rest of the chemo and radiation and side effects. :) I thank God that He hears our prayers!

happy-dog-5.jpg

Good news! My PET scan came back clear; lymphoma is in 100% remission. I had a treatment today and have 3 more scheduled every 2 weeks, followed up by 3 weeks of radiation. Thanks to all who have prayed and wished me well through this. :love: Keep praying that I can survive the rest of the chemo and radiation and side effects. :) I thank God that He hears our prayers!

View attachment 7457662

God does hear our prayers. God Bless.

How many championships you got?

prolly the same number of rings as you!🤣

just bustin ya!

i gave up on football with the whole kneeling thing.
I just do more cool stuff of my own now.
usually load ammo or play with my kid.

How are the boys BTW?
Mine passed 70 lbs a couple weeks ago. At 8 yrs old.
came home from the NICU at 4 lbs 3 oz.

View attachment 7457662
Such GREAT news! We will continue praying for a quick recovery. Thank you Lord!

View attachment 7457662

Praise the Lord!