• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1603722794026.png

Don't think so. The Beatles might have been bigger and more profitable but the Yardbirds and Stones were out there in '63 and had a following because they weren't bubblegum.

The Beatles formed in '60 and first appeared in the US before the Stones. Not sure the Yardbirds ever played the US. Bo Didley and other American blues artists inspired a number of British groups including the Yardbirds.

Reactions: Badfinger
A few weeks ago, we had a group of yotes move into the area around my place in the mountains. My neighbor had one of his wiener dogs go missing. 😐

Last night I was in bed with the window up and all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a coyote orgy down in the creek bottom.

I am gonna have to go scorched earth.

Reactions: Sgt47 and brianf
looks like somewhere with hobbits and dragons and stuff.

great pic

I still can't understand why they didn't take the first eagle flight to drop off the ring.
Apparently, the writer must have been Gov or military because there's nothing better than doing the same thing twice to accomplish the initial goal.