• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

So the "lot numbers" are showing "GR" That stand for grain weight?
Generally not. Auction houses have their own numbering system to identify which auction is up.
and those prices aren’t much of a joke. I watched an auction close last Thursday in Illinois where some guy spent $103 on a one pound bottle of W231. same auction saw over $100/1,000 for primers.

3849D8DD-B0F6-4E35-9A44-20BA053AC210.jpeg

Merry Christmas M()$&:;ucker!!

Sirhr

Holy shit I could almost retire if I sold all of my stuff, a hell I will just keep working and shooting 🤣

I have several MicroJigs around the shop and they're especially good for joiner and router work. I've also made many different push sticks in the last 50 years of woodworking, but WHEN I fully recover from chemo and get back in the shop, I'm getting a SawStop. I come from 3 generations of carpenters, that died with all their fingers, and plan to carry on the tradition. 👍

FIFY.

When you recover good sir. When.
Your almost through it all!!

I never got into cabinets and pretty furniture.

I have done some amazing repairs and saved multiple thousand dollar entry doors and remodeled bathrooms and kitchens down to the studs, joists and rafters (in one case replaced the joists LOL. I am an inside trim guy that has a sort of reputation around here....after my 20 year stint in dealership fixed ops as a master tech, writer and manager...then 4 years as a Snapon dealer...(I figured out I simply hate the public) I went back into what I was trained to do as young teen. My uncle was the finest inside trim man I have ever known and taught me from early teens til I made the mistake of going into GM dealerworld at 20.

I stopped doing it again once it got so I was pushed all the time. Once it’s not fun anymore I begin to hate it. The demand was high in the rental management world for other services so I transitioned and do other stuff that is dirty but quick and pays better per unit of time. I work 2-3 days a week and net the same or more. I’m of an age I don’t want to work all the time.

Being we’re moving to our mountain farm in the spring permanently I’ll need to figure out what I want to do there. My wife retired with 30 years from the county this week. 😁

Bella Twin, with the .22 Used to Take the 1953 World Record Grizzly

She shot it through the ear from around 30 feet. They were small game hunting when the grizzly came up. She was afraid It had gotten her scent and took the shot. It was a tough but calculated decision as well as a great shot, as in the ear and into the brain is the only place a 22 caliber could drop a grizzly.

cxyzcti8w9261.jpg