Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    Hot-Dog-Song.jpg

TexPatriot

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 20, 2020

Union soldier Charles Merrill was saved from a musket ball by his Bible at the Battle of Chancellorsville. When he wrote to Lincoln about the incident, the President sent him a new Bible with his signature inside.​

khjcsy5e8fr61.jpg
    Look at the size of that chunk of lead. No wonder there were so many amputees and deaths.

Last edited:

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Not sure why, but I can't see a lot of the pictures you post on here. This one and the next one didn't load for me.

Same issue on ocassion and it bums me out because @Lawless posts some great stuff.

I find a different browser or computer will open the images that one browser/computer wont.

Reactions: Lawless

Lange Carabine

One of the chosen few
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2011
    salkahatchie swamp, sc
    Same issue on ocassion and it bums me out because @Lawless posts some great stuff.

I find a different browser or computer will open the images that one browser/computer wont.
    Slow internet service, at least in my case anyway.
    I have no problems at work but once I get home pics take ages to load, if at all.

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    Not sure why, but I can't see a lot of the pictures you post on here. This one and the next one didn't load for me.
    As the others said, it’s in the browser probably. I link from other sites to save Frank’s bandwidth so sometimes there are issues.