• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1db1f93c1cbd211aa13968dd8b2fba2143291132-1899711.JPG

They used those when I was in the military and they found out that they were seriously problematic.

So while guns make it faster the reality is the transmit other pathogens by sucking blood back up into the gun after each shot. What typically happens is it transmits hepatitis to other people. As such the FDA banned those suckers...

Got hit by the guns when called back for DS1, a corpsman on each side. Sounded like roofers nailing shingles down.

The pneumatics blasted a hole that stayed in my arm for close to a year, just wouldnt close up, never caused me any problems.

It would fill with soap scum cheese and cleaning that out would reveal the nice clean hole, finally ended up closing on its own.

Reactions: Ravenworks
To me, a Mosin Nagant is a mule kickin bastage. I hate shooting them and would rather shoot a 30-378 Weatherby...
I remember years ago shooting a friend’s M-N, from the prone position. Poor form found the steel buttplate resting on my collar bone when I fired.....and that’s how I learned to curse in Russian!

• Haha
Reactions: rg1911 and Lawless
Got hit by the guns when called back for DS1, a corpsman on each side. Sounded like roofers nailing shingles down.

The pneumatics blasted a hole that stayed in my arm for close to a year, just wouldnt close up, never caused me any problems.

It would fill with soap scum cheese and cleaning that out would reveal the nice clean hole, finally ended up closing on its own.
That sounds nasty. Had a corpsman move the gun while injecting and ripped my arm open; I'm pretty sure he was drunk or hung over. Mine healed up pretty quick.

Reactions: Ravenworks