Maggie’s  Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    202_jpg-1892644.JPG

Longshot231

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I am NOT a "dog guy", but I now have two Yorkies and they are a kick in the ass, Best advise I ever took from wife 2.0

I'm a beagle man. I've had a lot of beagles but probably won't get another one until I retire. BTW, nothing attracts the chicks more than walking a beagle puppy through the park. Just saying.

And nothing stirs the heart more than a pack of beagles on the trail of a rabbit.

Unlike Yorkies, the beagle is more musically inclined.

Los chihuahuas son perros demoníacos pequeños. [Chihuahuas are littlle demon dogs.]

Longshot231

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Roger that !! 👍
    Ouch for Damn sure.
    In a demo situation such as that , I‘d have O problem putting my PAST pad on.😎

I would not talk like that around a 13 year old Norwegian girl that likes to shoot heavy recoiling rifles if you want to keep your man-card. English is obviously her second language so give her a break in her delivery.

Last edited:

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I would not talk like that around a 13 year old Norwegian girl that likes to shoot heavy recoiling rifles if you want to keep your man-card. English is obviously her second language so give her a break in her delivery.

It's not the recoil, but the recoil on a rifle that has a STEEL buttplate. I like to shoot big caliber pistols and rifles. I have a 50 Beowulf Pistol without a brace. I shoot 50 bmg and have shot a 500 Nitro Express double rifle. But I wouldn't want to shoot the M1 with it's steel buttplate.

Reactions: Longshot231

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas

So if I choose to use a PAST recoil pad when shooting a 500 Nitro or comparable unit , I lose my man card ? 🤔
    I doubt she would really care.

Lawless

100lb of yeast & some copper line
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2018
    Some Holler
    It's not the recoil, but the recoil on a rifle that has a STEEL buttplate. I like to shoot big caliber pistols and rifles. I have a 50 Beowulf Pistol without a brace. I shoot 50 bmg and have shot a 500 Nitro Express double rifle. But I wouldn't want to shoot the M1 with it's steel buttplate.
    To me, a Mosin Nagant is a mule kickin bastage. I hate shooting them and would rather shoot a 30-378 Weatherby...

Reactions: 260284