• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1566919916458.png

^^maybe he didnt hear them lol
if they had sign langauge back then where would the song track for every tom and jerry/bug bunny cartoon come from

he actually went deaf later on
he still composed but would put his head on the piano to feel the vibrations

Had a guy like that in my town. He would intentionally drive below the speed limit to encourage tailgaters. Caused a couple of minor accidents. Did it to the wrong guy once. Story is he braked checked the guy who managed to stop. He pulled in front of the azzhat and blocked his vehicle. Pulled him out of the truck, beat the snot out of him and drove off. Supposedly never caught. Don't think the cops were too interested in finding him.

Had a guy like that in my town. He would intentionally drive below the speed limit to encourage tailgaters. Caused a couple of minor accidents. Did it to the wrong guy once. Story is he braked checked the guy who managed to stop. He pulled in front of the azzhat and blocked his vehicle. Pulled him out of the truck, beat the snot out of him and drove off. Supposedly never caught. Don't think the cops were too interested in finding him.
i knew a girl in high school that would do something similar.. cept if somebody was driving slow she would pass them and then get on her brakes. ( stupid bitch for sure). Did it once to an undercover cop so he bluelighted her ass and wrote her one hell of a ticket. I think it broke her of that shit it was so expensive