• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

My mom actually had a dog that used to bring neighborhood cats into the house. Alive thankfully, but exciting nonetheless 😶

I grew up in a fairly small town. Our regular mailman (on foot) had a dog that followed him everyday...not his dog. He was an ugly mongrel that looked as if he had been ran through a woodchipper. Mailman kept track of how many cats he killed. Last I knew was over 130. He said it was rare for one to get away.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-10 at 16.49.40.jpeg

Gee...it's almost as thou the MSM has been lying to you all along, and most people flying the confederate flag view it as a 'southern pride' symbol.....and are not infact, raging racists.

Also, what kind of immasculated soy boy can't change his own tire?
Maybe milchad identifies as a little girl?

Send this video to a nasty girl. She will either change her mind or her head will explode.

I suggest being a proper man and showing your daughter how a proper man treats a woman by treating your wife, and all women(people too), well in front of your daughter. You know, being a roll model. This might keep her from hating all men and picking a man who will treat her well and avoiding men who won't. Just a thought.

I suggest being a proper man and showing your daughter how a proper man treats a woman by treating your wife, and all women(people too), well in front of your daughter. You know, being a roll model. This might keep her from hating all men and picking a man who will treat her well and avoiding men who won't. Just a thought.

True but there are a lot of women that don’t reciprocate with the proper way to treat a man.

True but there are a lot of women that don’t reciprocate with the proper way to treat a man.
They likely had a shitty father/father figure/male role models.

It's not a guarantee but most likely you'll give her confidence and a role model to compare against when choosing.

Last edited:

First wife's dad was an alcoholic and a wife beater. I guess she was expecting the same and when she didn't get it, started to act out. drop-kicked her back to mom and dad. Guess what kind of man(?) she married next.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
First wife's dad was an alcoholic and a wife beater. I guess she was expecting the same and when she didn't get it, started to act out. drop-kicked her back to mom and dad. Guess what kind of man(?) she married next.

Exactly. A horse tried to throw me once. He wasn't a very good horse. That doesn't mean that all horses will throw their riders.

I've been bit by a dog before. That doesn't mean that I think that all dogs bite.

I cannot feel the same emotions that a woman feels when she has been abused. Nevertheless, TOO MANY of them put all men in the same category.

I had two ex-wives like your ex-wife. I never abused them. I put them on pedestals. Yet, they felt that because I shaved my face and stood up to pee that was enough to put me in the same category as other males who abused them in the past. Then my hell on earth began.

My advice to young men that are contemplating marriage to a woman who has been beaten, molested or raped in the past is to not walk but run away as fast as you can. Once you do something that reminds them of their past abuser (like holding your fork a certain way) they will put you in the same category.

If they are not doing it already, they will try to be a chemist by mixing the happy pills with rocket fuel to assuage their pain. They will also run to their girlfriends who will validate all of their wrong assumptions about you. Then they will get advice on how to divorce you and take your life savings with them.

Don't ask me how I know this.

These videos might help to illustrate my point. Although they are television commercials something like these events has probably happened at one point in time somewhere on this planet. What isn't clear is the fact that no matter how the truth is explained to the women witnessing their significant others in a compromising or embarrassing situation, they will never get that image AND the false assumptions out of their heads.