• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

1623870262542.jpeg

Exactly. A horse tried to throw me once. He wasn't a very good horse. That doesn't mean that all horses will throw their riders.

I've been bit by a dog before. That doesn't mean that I think that all dogs bite.

I cannot feel the same emotions that a woman feels when she has been abused. Nevertheless, TOO MANY of them put all men in the same category.

I had two ex-wives like your ex-wife. I never abused them. I put them on pedestals. Yet, they felt that because I shaved my face and stood up to pee that was enough to put me in the same category as other males who abused them in the past. Then my hell on earth began.

My advice to young men that are contemplating marriage to a woman who has been beaten, molested or raped in the past is to not walk but run away as fast as you can. Once you do something that reminds them of their past abuser (like holding your fork a certain way) they will put you in the same category.

If they are not doing it already, they will try to be a chemist by mixing the happy pills with rocket fuel to assuage their pain. They will also run to their girlfriends who will validate all of their wrong assumptions about you. Then they will get advice on how to divorce you and take your life savings with them.

Don't ask me how I know this.

These videos might help to illustrate my point. Although they are television commercials something like these events has probably happened at one point in time somewhere on this planet. What isn't clear is the fact that no matter how the truth is explained to the women witnessing their significant others in a compromising or embarrassing situation, they will never get that image AND the false assumptions out of their heads.

So much truth here.

Reactions: Longshot231
Somebody educate me. I was told that this was supposed to be an anti-gun song. I've listened to it three times now and did not hear anything anti-gun in it. If I missed something please tell me.

If it's supposed to be anti-gun they did a piss poor job of writing the lyrics. It's a great pro-gun song (unless I missed something).

Yankee-Doodle was meant to be a British song that poked fun at the Americans. Didn't the American band play Yankee-Doodle at Yorktown when Cornwallis surrendered?

Propagandists should be careful what they write because it could end up backfiring on them.

Somebody educate me. I was told that this was supposed to be an anti-gun song. I've listened to it three times now and did not hear anything anti-gun in it. If I missed something please tell me.

If it's supposed to be anti-gun they did a piss poor job of writing the lyrics. It's a great pro-gun song (unless I missed something).

Yankee-Doodle was meant to be a British song that poked fun at the Americans. Didn't the American band play Yankee-Doodle at Yorktown when Cornwallis surrendered?

Propagandists should be careful what they write because it could end up backfiring on them.

Because to the SJW's in the Quebec studio that made it only psychotic religious zealots would think such things are good.

Reactions: Longshot231
Because to the SJW's in the Quebec studio that made it only psychotic religious zealots would think such things are good.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Thanks for educating me.

Reactions: 6.5SH